What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd5 2023: Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
Well, I'm prepared to call it now.

We've been up for 5 weeks, playing against top teams. Unfortunately we've only got the result in one of those games. The players have been convinced they've been awesome in defeat. But, here comes our mental let down at the end of the 5 weeks.

The Tigpies are well overdue for a win, will be bashed in the media for a week before the game and you'd expect them to rise for the match.

We won't beat the Tigpies. I'm certain of it.

Tigers only chance of beating us if we play like we did in the corresponding game last year

eg. No enthusiasm ton of regular unforced errors

We play like we have been we will win well

We are on a hiding to nothing, lose and its noose and razor time, win and "its only the tigers"

Id prefer the later..

Chipmunk

Coach
Tigers only chance of beating us if we play like we did in the corresponding game last year

eg. No enthusiasm ton of regular unforced errors

We play like we have been we will win well

We are on a hiding to nothing, lose and its noose and razor time, win and "its only the tigers"

Id prefer the later..
By rights the Tigers shouldn't get close, but they're going to be pumbled in the media all week.

Avenger

Immortal
Well, I'm prepared to call it now.

We've been up for 5 weeks, playing against top teams. Unfortunately we've only got the result in one of those games. The players have been convinced they've been awesome in defeat. But, here comes our mental let down at the end of the 5 weeks.

The Tigpies are well overdue for a win, will be bashed in the media for a week before the game and you'd expect them to rise for the match.

We won't beat the Tigpies. I'm certain of it.
It’s happened before too.

Wally21

Bench
Have been at the F1 with my young bloke all weekend. Great atmosphere and crazy end to the race… the only thing that will make this day better is to see the Dogs get destroyed!