What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd8 2024: Non Parra games (Anzac Round)

Soto

Bench
I hope Arthur has the Eels watching this game...especially for our fwds to come out the way the Roosters have

Soto

Bench
See how smart coach Flanagan is...he loses a centre so he shifts the 5/8 to defend in the centres. His poor son has the task to mark Manu now but it wouldn't be easy for anyone...but he's been smart enough to know it's probably better a back than a fwd to defend in the centres...he's the coach we should've had

Wally21

Bench
I would love Flanno as Eels coach. Many have mentioned it’s such a miss by the club to have not got him. However, his son is part of the package deal and he is a reserve grader at best. f**king average defender and not great in attack.

Delboy

First Grade
No surprise how difficult it is to play when a centre or winger is lost early, very hard to cover that effectively as we found out earlier this season.Dragon haven’t been able to manage either, still probably be behind but seems like it’s exaggerated the difference.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I would love Flanno as Eels coach. Many have mentioned it’s such a miss by the club to have not got him. However, his son is part of the package deal and he is a reserve grader at best. f**king average defender and not great in attack.
I actually dont reckon hes too bad. Controversial Im sure but I reckon he offers much more than our previous back up halfback. Can play 9. Is a goal kicker.