What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd9 2024: Games (Bye Parra)

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Manly fans have every right to be ropable about that. Cue in the rack type stuff after a piss easy 20-0 lead. Oh well.

Sanders behind Weekes too I assume in the Raiders pecking order. Failing that, when’s KO off contract? :)

JokerEel

Coach
Manly fans have every right to be ropable about that. Cue in the rack type stuff after a piss easy 20-0 lead. Oh well.

Sanders behind Weekes too I assume in the Raiders pecking order. Failing that, when’s KO off contract? :)

Weekes is not a half.

Chipmunk

Coach

Considering both Cooper Johns and Jake Arthur we're selected ahead of Weekes, I suspect Sanders will have Weekes covered pretty quickly.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Panthers spanked Brisbane after we played them.
There the exception

Bulldogs lost to Cronulla in round 2.

Manly have lost to the Dragons and Raiders both weeks after playing us.

Tigers got beat by the phins after us.

Cowboys got touched up by Cronulla.

Dolphins lost to Newcastle at Home without ponga.

Raiders did win but was in extra time at home against the winless Titans who were dudded that night. Certainly nowhere near there excellant performance against us that BA said the effort was there for.

Soto

Bench
Considering both Cooper Johns and Jake Arthur we're selected ahead of Weekes, I suspect Sanders will have Weekes covered pretty quickly.
Weekes was playing as a fullback and at a pinch 5/8...happy for the kid

Soto

Bench
So Collins is taken out and try given....yet last week that's no try....who the eff can figure this out

Latest posts