What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RE: Fatty Is genius..G Tallis is geniused.

eaglerock

Juniors
watching the replay of panthers v roosters, i nearly choked on my soup, yes soup get over it, On G Tallis made the gaff. after a questionable knock on, he said "i agree with the ref there, because they are always right"... has the raging bull been castrated??? what a goose? other than that one, what are some other stupid remarks made by our beloved comentators?

Mr Saab

Referee
Brett Kenny in a game between the Dogs and Dragons some 6-7 yrs back on Fox.
He said the Dragons could go for a field goal....then Wazza Smith pointed out to him that they were down by 2.

Anything that comes out of the mouth of Daryl Halligan...A grade goose.

Oh yes, Gordie, the refs are always right.

Bill-Harrigan_w250.jpg

hellteam

First Grade
watching the replay of panthers v roosters, i nearly choked on my soup, yes soup get over it, On G Tallis made the gaff. after a questionable knock on, he said "i agree with the ref there, because they are always right"... has the raging bull been castrated??? what a goose? other than that one, what are some other stupid remarks made by our beloved comentators?

Surely you are kidding, he obviously said that as a joke.

Need a lesson in sarcasm?

Apey

Staff member
Tallis is the worst commentator. I can't stand listening to him.

I'm pretty he was joking in that incident though lol.

Sam I Am

Juniors
Oh yes, Gordie, the refs are always right.

Bill-Harrigan_w250.jpg

Origin I, 2000. Burned into my brain. NSW scores from a knock on, Gordie's head explodes and he calls Harrigan a "f**king cheat". Nothing like watch that game to get in the Origin mood. I never, however, watch Origin III, 2000. Too traumatic.

Canard

Immortal
Was that when NSW won 683 to 2?? That was QLD worst Origin performance/result ever.

sass

Juniors
Tallis is the worst commentator. I can't stand listening to him.

I'm pretty he was joking in that incident though lol.

gordie actually has good stuff to say. I love most of the guys who commentate on fox, to be honest.

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
gordie actually has good stuff to say. I love most of the guys who commentate on fox, to be honest.

Please the Fox crew are deadset F troup!

genius after genius seem to get a job with them.

Raymond
Tallis
Belcher
Pearce
Freeman
O'Neill
Woolford
Adamson (f**k ME)
Raper
Kimmorley (Tactics- f**k ME AGAIN)
Whose next.................Tonie Carroll?

Brutus

Referee
I'll never forget the time former Fox commentator John McCoy let one rip while calling a game.

"Pardon me gee I hope that didn't make it to air, back to the action..."

Apey

Staff member
Please the Fox crew are deadset F troup!

genius after genius seem to get a job with them.

Raymond
Tallis
Belcher
Pearce
Freeman
O'Neill
Woolford
Adamson (f**k ME)
Raper
Kimmorley (Tactics- f**k ME AGAIN)
Whose next.................Tonie Carroll?

Agreed.

The Fox commentators are pretty bad imo. They have their days, but a lot of the time they annoy me.

butchmcdick

Immortal
Trust me here people nothing and nobody is worse than listening to Laurie Spina commentate a NQ cowboys game on ABC radio. I know this is a big call but he is worse than Iken, Tallis and anyone else you care to name.

Don't believe me ? Tune into him the next time the cowboys play at home.