What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebecca Wilson comments

saints4ever

First Grade
Wonder how they can strip the guppies of points if the investigation goes on until next year as some are reporting? I'd love to know if they really are in shit or if technicalities will save them

_Johnsy

Referee
I can't wait to read her venomous article laying the boot into the afl over the drug culture that is rife.

Oh, wait. Thats AFL my mistake free pass again.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Wilson is not a scum fan. She's not a League fan period.

Just a very shallow individual. Nothing special.

she's a hack journalist who likes to drink and drive.

she's also apparently seen the report, which has all sort of stuff that kavanagh uncovered. emails and what not.

so who knows.

all i know is today the new chairman resigned, because it seems that the Phil Rothfield De La Salle connection "unity" board have taken total control.

expect more exclusives every day

Whoopty Doo

She also makes an appearance on AJ's radio show each week apparently.
If she didn't already have zero cred, that confirms it.

her brother, is the channel 7 sports anchor, and a complete merkin.

anyway, we won 7 games that year. hardly an enhanced performance.

maybe we would have only won 2?

that said any peptides use would be counterbalanced by ben pomeroy and supercoach flanagan....

God-King Dean

Immortal
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...sada-couldnt-crack-graham-20130513-2jie4.html

From the moment Graham fronted for questioning, ASADA knew they were going to struggle to get too much out of him and the other Cronulla players.

The investigators employed a tactic of trying to loosen up the Sharks forward - dare we say it, a softening-up period. They asked him to paint a picture of his career to this point.

Graham snapped back: ''I'm not here to paint a f---ing picture.''

Ritzley

Juniors
Anyone else see the bag and Jim on Sunrise this morning abusing the "Twitter-verse" for having the gall to acuse Shaun Tait of fixing cricket games "without any evidence whatsoever". I pissed myself listening to her and her equally two-faced brother bagging out people for not gathering facts first before slandering the good names of innocent people. It was almost too funny.....

Elias1983

Coach
Wilson is a hypocrite, she takes pleasure in kicking people who have made mistakes. Unfortunately for her, her drink driving/driving without a license escapades have left her with zero credibility.

Is this true?

I've heard that one of the DUI she had was with kids in the car?

saints4ever

First Grade
Is this true?

I've heard that one of the DUI she had was with kids in the car?

Dunno bout the kids in the car, but drink driving is correct and then driving without a license after that. She has no place judging anyone on bad choices yet she gets paid to voice an unwanted and unneeded opinion.

saintsarah

Juniors
her brother, is the channel 7 sports anchor, and a complete merkin.

anyway, we won 7 games that year. hardly an enhanced performance.

maybe we would have only won 2?

that said any peptides use would be counterbalanced by ben pomeroy and supercoach flanagan....
..nice to hear a sharks supporter on here with a sense of humour....i grew up in the Shire but have always been a proud Dragons supporter..

The Nick

Bench
Isn't Rebecca Wilson the woman who got turned down at the high school dance by a footy player, and has spent the rest of her life indirectly bitching about it and calling it "journalism"???

Latest posts