What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebecca Wilson, Nick Walshaw and all you other nuffies

ByRd

First Grade
Hey Bourbon Beccy

haka2305.jpg

Eat it bitch!
Sick pic...is there a video of the post match haka anywhere???

supercharger

Juniors
What a lame article that just shows how f**king stupid soccer journos are especially in australia.God bourbon beccy is'nt even a league fan a look through some of her recent articles would confirm it

Noa

First Grade
So let's see- Rugby Union, the game played all over the world, with 2 billion viewers tuning in keenly to every World Cup, has had a total of 4 nations win the World Cup.

Rugby League, the game that nobody else cares about save for northern England, NSW and Qld, and only the Aussies are good at, has had a total of 3 nations win the World Cup.

FMD, that really IS damning evidence! :lol:

And the "world game" of Union has......wait for it........ a massive 4.

I cant beleive you typed played the "world over" and "2 billion" viewers with a straight face.

gottabegood

Juniors
For those who can't see the humour and irony in this article need to lighten up a little...

It is not an attack on rugby league...

It is just a very funny piss-take..

Yes, well....it may seem like a piss take, but somehow I think this lad is having an each way bet. Don't be fooled.

Knightmare

Coach
And the "world game" of Union has......wait for it........ a massive 4.

I cant beleive you typed played the "world over" and "2 billion" viewers with a straight face.

I was mimiking the Union spin-doctors. In the ads leading up to last year's RWC, they were saying there would be 2 billion viewers worldwide :lol:

Latest posts