What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recap of Manly loss

cisco

Juniors
Hey Bumble,I have also followed the Rabbitohs and Leeds United for years,looks like Bates has stooged us again,the takeover was a smoke screen,could be anaother long year:)

Bumble

First Grade
Hey Bumble,I have also followed the Rabbitohs and Leeds United for years,looks like Bates has stooged us again,the takeover was a smoke screen,could be anaother long year:)

Good man! Don't suppose you're a Ravens fan too?

Yeah, selling our best player/captain AGAIN so he can put another story on his Monaco mansion. F**k I hate that bloke.

cisco

Juniors
Good man! Don't suppose you're a Ravens fan too?

Yeah, selling our best player/captain AGAIN so he can put another story on his Monaco mansion. F**k I hate that bloke.
No mate New York Jets,did you see that Leeds just announced that they are close to signing El Hadji Diouf!!
Imagine the Rabbitohs winning the GF,and Leeds earning promotion back to the Prem,:D:D

Bumble

First Grade
No mate New York Jets,did you see that Leeds just announced that they are close to signing El Hadji Diouf!!
Imagine the Rabbitohs winning the GF,and Leeds earning promotion back to the Prem,:D:D

Ew! As a Celtic fan I hate him but I guess he's not a bad player when he's got his head together.

t10do

Juniors
Manly made statement from set #1. They always have points in them, but I think they really gave it to us in defense. They always seemed to be driving us backwards. A few of our "big name players" didn't step up , theirs did. As has been said, a bit flat.

innerwestrabbit

Juniors
I watched this game live and just watched a replay on Fox this morning. One thing I agree with Gus. Is we did not play as a team and players tried to pull a rabbit out of the hat. I thought Taylor and Sam Burgess were very good. The one stat that has been worrying for South's has been our go forward, even against the Titans we barely got into there 20, we were good enough to get points when we did. Madge needs to really highlight that bad old habbits our edge defenders got into. They got bamboozled by Lyon and Foran. King was guilty of chasing his man across to the sideline and not letting the winger take his man. Farrell on a couple of occassions did not trust Reynolds on his inside. Maybe there was no talk out there. But it was like South of last year out wide. Fix the edge defence, work on go forward, plus adding GI back into the team, start with Luke and Roy back in the side we can beat the sharks.

Zigwaa

Bench
Yep, very poor defensive reads out wide on both sides of the field. Seemed like they weren't communicating and one would would rush up and the other hang back and vice versa.

Matt King got taken to Centre school by Jamie Lyon. Some elementary defence by King.

We lacked the cohesion and patience in attack. Inglis wil be a massive boost aganist quality opposition like Manly.