What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent Premiers

TRANSLATION

Juniors
UPSET ??... Upsets do happen, but not to Minor premiers, over competitions that run for 28 weeks to win a GF. They beat you on your Own Turf.

Against the Roosters. They were slight underdogs in the grand final, due to all the Hoolah your media Magnates, and propaganda machines roll out.

To most people, the Fairer, Better team won.. Simple.
[/quote]

[
i]Garbage they were huge underdogs.

BTW will your famous team be changing their name back to the Steelers this year now that the only Dragon local has decided not to start they year
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/i][/quote]Garbage !!..
They were the Minor premiers For Pete's SAke. They beat you at the SFS. How the hell are they huge Underdogs ?????

So what if they Upset you as you put it. You Lost. THEY WON.

Do u idiots really beleive that comment hurts, Is that the best you got.?..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Panthers Premiers 2003... Roosters are no more... Gone.. History..

2004 DEFENDING PREMIERS .. THE MOUNTAIN MEN.. THE PANTHERS..

Your title is gone, taken over.. Get reality into ya.. :oops: :oops:

Roosterphin

Juniors
Stgillaman said:
UPSET ??... Upsets do happen, but not to Minor premiers, over competitions that run for 28 weeks to win a GF. They beat you on your Own Turf.

Against the Roosters. They were slight underdogs in the grand final, due to all the Hoolah your media Magnates, and propaganda machines roll out.

Garbage they were huge underdogs.

BTW will your famous team be changing their name back to the Steelers this year now that the only Dragon local has decided not to start they year
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Garbage !!..
They were the Minor premiers For Pete's SAke. They beat you at the SFS. How the hell are they huge Underdogs ?????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your title is gone, taken over.. Get reality into ya.. :oops: :oops:[/quote]

The Steelers were my team until they were taken from us by StGeorge and what did we get....nothing. But we gave everything...our name and players

Barrett
Ryles
Bailey
Timmins
Hornby
should I go on

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Roosterphin said:
Stgillaman said:

Garbage !!..

Your title is gone, taken over.. Get reality into ya.. :oops: :oops:[/quote]

The Steelers were my team until they were taken from us by StGeorge and what did we get....nothing. But we gave everything...our name and players

Barrett
Ryles
Bailey
Timmins
Hornby
should I go on
[/quote]

You can keep going if you like. So you would have preffered that the Steelers went under ????? I Don't think so.

Your just one of the negative people. The Steelers have their brand name on the Stgeorge Logo. Had Saints not stepped in, Where would that Logo of the Steelers Be right now.

I dont care if the whole team where Woolongong Bread. The Fact is they play for the Dragons, and it has been our Nursery for 50 + Years.

Do you care to challenge those Facts ?

I Don't think so.

Thank the Dragons for playing the majority of the games in Woolongong, Thank the Dragons that the Steelers Still exist.
Thank the Dragons for giving you Something.
Stop carrying on like a Sook. because you play in our Jumper.

Do you honestly think we would save the Steelers, then play under their Strip ??

You Idiot,the Dragons are the most Famous Rugby League Club in the World. and you want us to give all that up.

Im glad you know support the Roosters. JUST AS FICKLE..

I bet your another who did not go out to the players when they arrived at the Club.

Your a typical Loser.

Roosterphin

Juniors
Stgillaman said:
Roosterphin said:
Stgillaman said:

Garbage !!..

Your title is gone, taken over.. Get reality into ya.. :oops: :oops:

Barrett
Ryles
Bailey
Timmins
Hornby
should I go on
[/quote]

You can keep going if you like. So you would have preffered that the Steelers went under ????? I Don't think so.

Your just one of the negative people. The Steelers have their brand name on the Stgeorge Logo. Had Saints not stepped in, Where would that Logo of the Steelers Be right now.

I dont care if the whole team where Woolongong Bread. The Fact is they play for the Dragons, and it has been our Nursery for 50 + Years.

Do you care to challenge those Facts ?

I Don't think so.

Thank the Dragons for playing the majority of the games in Woolongong, Thank the Dragons that the Steelers Still exist.
Thank the Dragons for giving you Something.
Stop carrying on like a Sook. because you play in our Jumper.

Do you honestly think we would save the Steelers, then play under their Strip ??

You Idiot,the Dragons are the most Famous Rugby League Club in the World. and you want us to give all that up.

Im glad you know support the Roosters. JUST AS FICKLE..

I bet your another who did not go out to the players when they arrived at the Club.

Your a typical Loser.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Saved the Steelers???" Wasnt it meant to be a joint venture.

All your post does is express the arrogance of StGeorge dragon supporters and what they really thought of it as......a takeover

You are the loser pal.

PS - And no the Illawarra has not been Saints nursery for 50 years...you might like to think so but we never did

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Phin,

Talking to you would be like talking to a Vegetable.

Nothing comes back, and if it does, It's all Shit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, enough of destroying threads. Join me in the fight club next time.

Go my Panthers... :roll:

Latest posts