What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reciprocal Rights

souths1908

Juniors
Just started looking at next years membership packages, and I have to admit that the plus membership looks like a really good step forward by the club. I'm really looking forward to going to games at the SCG and SFS against traditional Sydney rivals.

My question is, are the other Sydney clubs offering a similar thing (mainly Roosters, Dog, Dragons). If they are, this seems like a really good way to build crowds and create rivalries (Just look at the bunnies V's bulldogs games of the last few years and how much the crowds have grown due to reciprical rights).

rabbitohs95

Bench
Just started looking at next years membership packages, and I have to admit that the plus membership looks like a really good step forward by the club. I'm really looking forward to going to games at the SCG and SFS against traditional Sydney rivals.

My question is, are the other Sydney clubs offering a similar thing (mainly Roosters, Dog, Dragons). If they are, this seems like a really good way to build crowds and create rivalries (Just look at the bunnies V's bulldogs games of the last few years and how much the crowds have grown due to reciprical rights).

Who are we playing there?

souths1908

Juniors
The package includes all home games plus 4 away games in Sydney. Seeing as we normally only play the dogs and eels at Olympic park that leaves two other games in Sydney.
I guess we will find out who next Wednesday when the draw is released.

rabbitohs95

Bench
The package includes all home games plus 4 away games in Sydney. Seeing as we normally only play the dogs and eels at Olympic park that leaves two other games in Sydney.
I guess we will find out who next Wednesday when the draw is released.

Perhaps the rights won't be tied down to specific games but just in general away games in Sydney? I'd love to see us play at the SCG and SFS more often though.

souths1908

Juniors
You would have to think that it would only be in larger stadiums. Leichart or Brookie for example wouldn't be big enough. Imagine a roosters game at SFS with reciprical rights, would be awesome :)

Latest posts