What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Round 4 - Vs Bulldogs

themacemaceman

Juniors
Where do you Want him to stand?
Yeah I’m no fullback that’s why I asked. But considering Hawkins put a kick that was caught in goal and they took a quick tap , I just didn’t think anyone would be back that far. He would have been running back fbefore Hawko even kicked it. To get back there. Maybe he copped a knock and was behind play. I just thought it was odd at the time

Thumper

Juniors
Yeah I’m no fullback that’s why I asked. But considering Hawkins put a kick that was caught in goal and they took a quick tap , I just didn’t think anyone would be back that far. He would have been running back fbefore Hawko even kicked it. To get back there. Maybe he copped a knock and was behind play. I just thought it was odd at the time
He could be in the right position and everyone would still have a go at him. We as south’s fans should be sticking up for him. The attention he draws is disgusting. And it is 100% because he is aboriginal. People can say he’s shit at football whatever. He’s a human being. The way Parker and Ennis went at home at half time of that game was f**ked. The fact that fox sports had an article about it before fulltime saying he could be suspended shows the negative attention he receives.
that is racism at its finest. Any other player and it’s not even spoken about. Same as jack. No hip drop but they try and beat it up in the media to make it a big deal. South’s get targeted. And south’s indigenous boys get target too.

truthslayer

Juniors
The media is a dead set joke when its about south sydney. The commentators need to grow up and leave their bias off air, its getting ridiculous . Murdoch media is foul , they hate the rabbit for getting reinstated , all hail piggins and crew what legends.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
The media is a dead set joke when its about south sydney. The commentators need to grow up and leave their bias off air, its getting ridiculous . Murdoch media is foul , they hate the rabbit for getting reinstated , all hail piggins and crew what legends.
Agreed, but it shouldn't be surprising, it's been that way for 25 years.
They kicked us out of the comp, and then hold the grudge because the court case that we won showed how deceitful they had been throughout that whole Super League thing. I mean, your talking about an organisation that got successfully sued for US$787 million for defaming Dominion voting machines, and lying about Trump the Fuhrer having an election stolen from him by fraud.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
He could be in the right position and everyone would still have a go at him. We as south’s fans should be sticking up for him. The attention he draws is disgusting. And it is 100% because he is aboriginal. People can say he’s shit at football whatever. He’s a human being. The way Parker and Ennis went at home at half time of that game was f**ked. The fact that fox sports had an article about it before fulltime saying he could be suspended shows the negative attention he receives.
that is racism at its finest. Any other player and it’s not even spoken about. Same as jack. No hip drop but they try and beat it up in the media to make it a big deal. South’s get targeted. And south’s indigenous boys get target too.
Amen

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Yeah it was in the second half. They took the quick tap from the 20m and Burton looked like he was going to run the length . All of a sudden Trel pops up around our 20m mark. 31 minutes to go in the game. Second half. I’ve just rewatched . He must have been on the 30m. I don’t know I’m no fullback but I thought he was a long way back

i just found the incident your talking about and yes i would have to agree. Latrell is very far back. It could mean that he was nervous for another 40/20 attempt but to be honest it seems like he's really lacking the fitness and decides to run it back really deep so he doesnt have to continuously run back like the rest of the line.

Thumper

Juniors
i just found the incident your talking about and yes i would have to agree. Latrell is very far back. It could mean that he was nervous for another 40/20 attempt but to be honest it seems like he's really lacking the fitness and decides to run it back really deep so he doesnt have to continuously run back like the rest of the line.
No fullback runs back like the rest of the line. They follow the play they direct the line to fill in gaps. Much easier to run towards the ball that has been kicked rather than run towards your own goal line.
he made the tackle. So he was in the right position. Why not blame the woeful kick from Hawkins that caused the 20m tap in the first place.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
No fullback runs back like the rest of the line. They follow the play they direct the line to fill in gaps. Much easier to run towards the ball that has been kicked rather than run towards your own goal line.
he made the tackle. So he was in the right position. Why not blame the woeful kick from Hawkins that caused the 20m tap in the first place.

I would like to agree with you but Latrell got caught out a bunch of times on early kicks on conceded a 40/20 which did ultimately lead to a try. Latrell sits deep because it means less running.

Thumper

Juniors
I would like to agree with you but Latrell got caught out a bunch of times on early kicks on conceded a 40/20 which did ultimately lead to a try. Latrell sits deep because it means less running.
Hang on. Did he get caught out on a 40/20 because he was too deep? No way. Just like I said. He could stand anywhere and he will still get ridiculed.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Hang on. Did he get caught out on a 40/20 because he was too deep? No way. Just like I said. He could stand anywhere and he will still get ridiculed.

If you wanna go watch it you can but he was standing in the middle of the field and yes he was behind the 10 metre line which is too deep.