What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recommend a Dragons game to watch from 2005 onwards

watatank

Coach
As per thread title, what's one of the best games involving a Dragons side from 2005-present. It can be in terms of closeness, dominance, some awesome comeback or whatever. I'm kinda in the mood relive past memories.

For those who may also want to watch, they are all accessible from here.

Thanks!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Dragons v Broncos - 1st Final, September 2006
Dragons v Seagulls - 2nd Final, September 2006
Dragons v Bulldogs - GF 4th October 2009

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
the game where we blitzed the Tigers by 50 also Sowies debut game.

Last edited:
That video archive is the BEST website in the history of the interweb tube system. I'm never going to get any work done anymore.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
http://bigpondvideo.com/nrl/37394

Jamie Soward's first game for the dragons. He chips over the top, and morris almost regathers, kicks again and it ends up being forced by the broncos. Then he sets up a try for Nightingale. Kicks a field goal and we win. Sensational.

Oh and Johnsy, it was against the broncos, and we won, and it was at Oki... couldnt get any better (except if it was Melbourne)

watatank

Coach
That video archive is the BEST website in the history of the interweb tube system. I'm never going to get any work done anymore.

You may be saved by the fact that half the time it fails to load..

Anyways thanks for the suggestions guys I remember that Manly game in 2006 as well. 20-0 IIRC.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
2005:
ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA 102
(J Keith 3, B Morris 2, L Te Maari 2, B Jefferey 2, J Jiminez 2, W Tupou 2, G Ndaira, J Lewis, D Wicks, T Hewitt, J Tanner tries; J Lewis 15 goals)
CENTRAL COAST RIP 8
(N Leloux 2 tries)

RedVDave

First Grade
2005:
ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA 102
(J Keith 3, B Morris 2, L Te Maari 2, B Jefferey 2, J Jiminez 2, W Tupou 2, G Ndaira, J Lewis, D Wicks, T Hewitt, J Tanner tries; J Lewis 15 goals)
CENTRAL COAST RIP 8
(N Leloux 2 tries)

Ah I remember this game like it was yesterday everyone was screaming and going nuts for saints to get to a 100, with 45 seconds left on the clock, when we got there the crowd erupted. Everyone was so exhautsed from Jersey Flegg that it was pretty quiet for the 1st grade game against the Cowboys.

Finally I remember post-match when they interviewed the captain Jamie Keith he goes "F**kin Awesome!"

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Don't think so it was in the old reserve grade but I watched it live, was a good site.