What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red & Blue Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederick

Staff member
So it appears that other knights forum has started up its own supporters group.

Now, I'm not against this in any way...the more knights fans united the better

However, I've just noticed the most recent picture they uploaded to their Facebook page, and unless I'm mistaken* it features some faces that would be familiar to some on here...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Red-Blue-Crew/349800925046613

*Disclaimer: Very good chance I'm mistaken

The price of treason!

I believe is hanging followed by a lengthy interval then drawing, followed by a lengthy interval, then quartering!

You've got this!

cram

Bench
Good luck to them but it will be a bit odd having two different groups trying to do the same thing in the stadium.

Haffa

More supporters groups won't be a bad thing, happens in most sports. I'm actually surprised it's taken this long.

The name though needs some work. Red and Blue Crew? Is that their best effort?

perverse

Referee
I wish them well, in spite of the fact that they (at least used to) bag off the Crusade every chance they got in that forum.

see, i'm not so petty.

Big Tim

First Grade
Basic Information
Country
Australia
Description
Established in 2012 we will be a second supporters group of the Newcastle Knights.

We are located down the southern end of ausgrid stadium at Knights home games on the grass hill next to the western stand corner seating.

There is no membership in this group and its all general admission.

We will also be very closely associated with the other forum & helping with promoting the forum.

Be prepared for the following things however

.Standing the whole 80 minutes
.Continues chanting & clapping
.Occasional swears...eg when a bad play happens, if we lose.

RABK

Referee
Ironically 'Red and Blue Crew' was the first name that me and the other founders of the Crusade highlighted as a good choice before we decided (after about 34 minutes) that it was pretty damn lame.

Question to ponder also is whether THIS "so called " supporters group is as dedicated as the Crusade, and willing to travel, or are they going to be tied to mothers apron strings and just be ALLOWED to only travel to home games.

IanG

Coach
Brothers we should be united against the common enemy. (and no not the Judean People's Front or the Romans)

lizziebra

Juniors
Question to ponder also is whether THIS "so called " supporters group is as dedicated as the Crusade, and willing to travel, or are they going to be tied to mothers apron strings and just be ALLOWED to only travel to home games.

Same could be said for the lack of Crusaders at away games in the past 2 years.

Last edited:

jamesgould

Juniors
So it appears that other knights forum has started up its own supporters group.

Just to clarify, this new supporters group has nothing to do with the Marathon Stadium forum except that the founder is a member on there, and has used it to do a bit of organising. However I wish him luck, as I would wish any supporters group luck! I think he just wants a different atmosphere to what the Crusade provide, as great a job as they do. :)

The mighty Crusaders any day of the week if I was asked to choose.! Red and Blue crew.. That is embarrassing. What are we now? A bunch of rapper homies.

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree, Red and Blue Crew lacks any real imagination and sounds like some teenage gang to me.

Im not a member of the Crusade, but love seeing you guys on the tele doing your thing. If I lived in Newy I would definately come and join you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.