What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Rooster ad

Smartman

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
Still the Dogs fans wuold've gone through more alcohol in 2002 alone then Parra have in every year between 1987 and 2006

Yes we drank even more come Oct 2004 :cool:

forward pass

Coach
Smartman said:
Yes we drank even more come Oct 2004 :cool:

But you're a closet Eels supporter Smartman. How much longer are you going to keep up this charade that you support the dogs? You spend more time in here than most ardent eels fans !

parra73

Juniors
forward pass said:
But you're a closet Eels supporter Smartman. How much longer are you going to keep up this charade that you support the dogs? You spend more time in here than most ardent eels fans ![/quothe

it will be the next time we meet the doggies in g/f when like the titanic will jump aboard, hopefully he will see the light by then.

MRJUCY

Juniors
I actually had Sirro behind me in the line at Red Rooster the other day I wonder how he feels knowing a tiny percentage of his hard earned was going towards supporting the Eels.

It's a shame we don't have the Eels stickers on a V8 Supercar anymore like we did on Ambrose's last season but maybe that was a sign they both fell short right at the end.

Latest posts