What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red V BBQ

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Went to the Red V BBQ today,

Got a photo with the trophy and that's all I had time for.

Was great to see so many people. Would loved to have gotten my jersey autographed but not enough time to line up and see all the players

thoughts?

RedV65

Juniors
We arrived at 7.25am and there was a big queue of people trying to get in. Because we arrived when it started, we were able to fit in getting our photos taken with the trophy, buying merchandise, lining up and getting the breakfast and lining up at all 6 tables and getting all the players autographs. So it was all good! Mind you, we were really tired because we went to the Bon Jovi concert the night before and then went out afterwards so we got very little sleep but it was all worth it.

Last edited:
I also went to the BBQ, I thought it was good, only a little disorganised when it came to queues and such, I had to wait for half an hour just to buy something from the van and didn't even bother with the food or seeing the trophy. But still managed to have some gear signed by all the players which was great.

It was a pretty good day!! Plenty of people there

Got 2 GF balls signed and that's what Dad wanted...my bro's mate also got signatures on his jersey complete. He started it at Dell's Big Bash and had a few of the boys left to get today,

Was good to catch up with fellow Dragon Army mates!

marty_dragon

Juniors
We arrived at 7.25am and there was a big queue of people trying to get in. Because we arrived when it started, we were able to fit in getting our photos taken with the trophy, buying merchandise, lining up and getting the breakfast and lining up at all 6 tables and getting all the players autographs. So it was all good! Mind you, we were really tired because we went to the Bon Jovi concert the night before and then went out afterwards so we got very little sleep but it was all worth it.

did you buy 2011 products ? or was it 2010 ?

dragon-83

Juniors
im assuming they had the 2011 merchandise available ie jeerseys, polo shirts etc if so just intrerested to how they look and weather ant of it is worth buying.

cheers

AJ_82

Juniors
no folks - still primarily 2010 stuff and premiership stuff - don't expect the 2011 stuff until next year!

cleary89

Coach
No 2011 jerseys in the dragons shop, had the 2011 red polos.

Lady said shes not expecting anything until feb.