What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red V Semi Tickets

ebbedfred

Bench
I just found an email talking about semi final tickets on sale tomorrow for Red V members and it mentioned the code I need should have already been email to me.

Can any Red V members confirm if they have already got their code, and if so, what date the email came out?

Geez I leave things to the last minute.:crazy:

Efresh

Coach
I got my email with the code on September 1, but the sender was NRL Digital not the club.

ebbedfred

Bench
Ask and thy shall receive. I JUST got my email 30 seconds ago.

I think you can get 4 tickets per membership capped at 8 per transaction.

dragonlady53

Juniors
I didn't get a code emailed to me for the semis (did for the GF) but assume I don't need it if purchasing in person at Ticketek.

Divine

Bench
Ask and thy shall receive. I JUST got my email 30 seconds ago.

I think you can get 4 tickets per membership capped at 8 per transaction.

Who did you ask?..the club or NRL digital
I'm in the same boat.

TELSTRA PREMIERSHIP FINALS TICKETS - WEEK ONE
St George Illawarra Dragons and Wests Tigers are already guaranteed Home Venue Qualifying Finals in Week One. The day and time of these matches will depend on the final standings after Round 26 of the Telstra Premiership.

The following ticket guidelines apply:
ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA DRAGONS v TBC at WIN Jubilee Oval, Kogarah
Sunday, September 12, 4pm

Due to the club providing Ticketed Memberships at both its Kogarah and Wollongong venues, Dragons Red V Members will not be able to purchase their regular seat for this match.

All tickets will go on sale to Ticketed Club Members of the Dragons and their match opponents from 9am on Monday, September 6, and to the general public from 9am on Tuesday, September 7.

Ticketed Club Members will be able to purchase four (4) tickets per membership. There will be a limit of eight tickets per transaction.

Away Supporter Areas will be located in Lower Grandstand 7.

No code mentioned on the nrl finals page?

Last edited:

Efresh

Coach

Who did you ask?..the club or NRL digital
I'm in the same boat.

My email (yahoo) put the email in the bulk/spam folder, so if you use an Internet email account then maybe check your spam/bulk folder. Otherwise, ring the club tomorrow morning I guess.