What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

reece willams a centre?

da brain

Juniors
Is reece an answere for one of our centre spots, personaly the idea of him as a centre scares me, but he was good against the panthers. Fergison made some good breaks but alot of them were due to fast hands displayed by williams, it was nice to see the wingers get some ball.
Defensivley he was good, we have lost games by alowing soft trys threw the center positon especialy against the bunnys.
I cant see him ading too much creativity, but hey, we arnet that type of team any ways.
so far so good

da brain

Juniors
i have seen him play befor and i havnet been impresed, but last sat he was good, i think having him there made the back line like tighter, the only trys they scored were long distance with a little luck, close to our line we held them comfortabley, i belive he had a lot to do with that

carinashark

First Grade
He looks way faster since his return , and not many can do that . His passing from dummy half is solid as well. Its great to see him back and playing so well , I was afraid he was going the way of Paul Franze as I think the injury was similar.

da brain

Juniors
i havnt seen an error from him yet, which is good. i dont think he was setting the world on fire in the back row, i think reni is just about to play some serious football, i belive reece can also add some big meters coming out of trouble . I would never have played reece at centre, but so far i can see the potential in it, i did think fraser was in for a big year a center, hope fully it can be reece instead.

Danger

Juniors
i think reni is just about to play some serious football, i belive reece can also add some big meters coming out of trouble .

Let's hope Reni can step up, he has been getting better over the last few weeks.

We need someone apart from Gal to make some metres, I think thats our biggest problem this year, last few years we have had the majority of our forwards and some of our backs making 100+ metres a game. I may not be following the stats as much at the moment, but it doesn't look like our forwards are making an impact, and I don't need stats to tell me that about our backs.

I think our forwards are just as much a problem as our backs.

Stonecutter

First Grade
I would've kept Reece in the back row or even play him at prop (that's where the game is going) and have Reni in the centres.

The Popper

Bench
Plenty of muscle in the centres, and we're gonna need it against Cooper and Scott. I just hope they've got plenty of muscle between the ears too.

fatshark

Bench
Seemed to be a problem out wide defensively. Sticky made the change..lets hope it works, cause f**k me Simmons and Pomm together was a jooooke.