What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reefy

Inferno

Coach
Yep thats right People, Reefy is one of the finalist names for the Sharks "name your mascot competition".

For the past couple of weeks, Sharks supporters have been submitting their suggestions for the new Sharks mascots name. With hundreds of suggestions, the final four have been chosen.

The finalists are Fin Diesal, Mako the Mighty Shark, Reefy and Sandy. Sharks supporters will be able to vote via the website poll on the homepage for their favourite.
Keep a look out at an upcoming game for the first appearance of the new Sharks mascot and make sure you submit your vote for its new name!
Just to let you know (as it may influence your vote) the Mako is a type of Shark when fully grown can be 9-13 feet (2.75–4 m) with a a bluish top and a white underside. Shortfin Makos are renowned for their speed and their ability to leap out of the water. The reason that Mako sharks go so fast is because their scales are designed in a special way to where they capture water.
The Blacktip Reefy is a small (up to 6 feet) type of Shark that patrols their territories in coral lagoons and around the edges of reefs. They often swim in water shallow enough that their triangular, black-tipped top fin sticks out above the surface like you would see in movies and cartoons. Blacktips aren't as menacing as they seem, they're curious about divers in their territory, but are also wary and easily frightened.

Doesn't sound like the Reefy I know. :lol:

Here's the link so vote away. http://www.sharks.com.au/index.php?id=2

So far fin Diesel is in front on 50% followed by Make the Mighty Shark on 29.6% then comes Reefy with 11.2% and finally Sandy on 9.2%

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I think under the description they should link to this forum.
Or go to the psyche wards where you will find mightshaarks, sutho shark, Dragon slayer (Bongo escaped, but that was when he was 4) et al.

Special K

Coach
it will be a joke if reefy doesn't win.

where is mako these days? Plotting someones downfall I'm sure...

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
cmon!!!!! f**k ya's!!!!!!
Get voting!!! Vote 1 BTR

here we are , for btr here we are , for btr here we are , for btr here we are , for btr here we are , for btr here we are , for btr

coolumsharkie

Referee
The news Sharks mascot needs a name! Please find as follows the finalists - please vote on your favourite!
Fin Diesal : 30.2%
Mako the Mighty Shark : 18.4%
Sandy : 5%
Reefy: 46.4%

179 votes total

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
This is great news for all sharks supporters.
fin fricken deesal!!!
Spew!!!!!

how about some give mako a few votes as well.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
i will bethe first one voted in to a position of power from the forum ever.

I think next, I will change my real name by deed poll to Reefy & run for the board.

bwhuuhahahhahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaa