What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reefy

Shark

Bench
This is a deadset sham.

Whoever came up with that twig name is obviously voting for themselves to gain the prize.

As Aries stands to win if Reefy gets up, nobody in here can be accused of having a conflict of interest!

Like Beeks said...STEWARDS!!!!

imasharkie

Coach
Fin Deisel.

What a ridiculas name for a mascot.

Obviously all the votes are coming from one person.

Geez I hope the club doesn't name a mascot by that name.

We're the laughing stock now. Can we endure any more.

Shark

Bench
Just read this on the club site:

www.sharks.com.au said:
NEW SHARKS MASCOT - NAME NEEDED!! VOTES CLOSING SOON!
07.07.06 15:29 Age: -14 min
For the past couple of weeks, Sharks supporters have been submitting their suggestions for the new Sharks mascots name. With hundreds of suggestions, the final four have been chosen - VOTING IS CLOSING AT MIDDAY TOMORROW (SATURDAY, 8TH JULY 2006).

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
well reefy needs help.
600 votes in the last hour to find deishal
this is an inside job with an ip address exception rort.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
The news Sharks mascot needs a name! Please find as follows the finalists - please vote on your favourite!
Fin Diesel : 49.1%

Mako the Mighty Shark : 11.8%

Sandy : 3%

Reefy: 36.1%

2423 votes total

ghoti

Bench
It's quite obviously an inside job. Very, very obviously an inside job. There's little chance that 600 people voted, let alone 600 people for the one option.

There's no reason to be critical of anyone for rigging the vote since we on this forum supplied an excess of votes for Reefy in a vain attempt to rig it ourselves. If we had done the same thing for Fin Diesel I'm sure the club would have tried to inflate Mako or Reefy. The club doesn't want to seem the fool, and we came very close to making that happen.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
well i disagree.
I think if Reefy doesnt win, then it is fraudulent & it should be investigated.
I'm sick of organisations getting away with this sort of rubbish!!!
Why put a poll up if they have already decided who was going to win!!!!
My team has spent hours rorting this comp, which i would have won anyway & what do we get ?
f*cken Zip!!!
Not f*cken happy!

Breadman

Juniors
Fin Diesel....deadset the worst mascot name ever, named after a turtle faced farkbag. I'm gonna vote my ass off right now.

Reefy,

Aries sends his regards.
He hasn't slept in two days!!

Says that the name Fin Diesal has grown on him.

When Fin Diesal parades around Shark Park he wants everyone to remember who gave him that name.

Just needs a couple of horns and it will be complete!

"Fin Diesal the lunatic shark!"

Fin Diesel : 45.6%

Mako the Mighty Shark : 10.5%

Sandy : 2.7%

Reefy: 41.2%

2746 votes total

It's neck and neck!

Bahahahaha!

Inferno

Coach
f**k this, no way in hell Im letting our team mascot be called Fin f**ken Diesel.

Im not stopping till Reefy's at 60%

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
What about in a years time when Vin Diesal gets some bad publicity or comes out that he is gay!!!!
Won't the club be happy they picked of word play based on him!!!
I can just picture that angry little swearing mascot running around telling people to get f*cked politely.
its gotta be reefy.