What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Referee Peter Gough the worst referee in the NRL. Maybe the world.

2010Dragons

Bench
How does this village idiot keep on getting appointed to NRL game? This f**king moron doesn’t know the rules and makes up his own interpretation of the rules. Victor Radley head butts Blake then Moron referee penalised Lomax for a fear contest tackle on Tedesco. What the f**k is going on his little pea brain?

Victor must have promised the moron a blow job in the sheds.
Gough was dropped a few weeks ago because of his incompetence but somehow we get this moron again.
I said it before and I’ll say it again Peter Gough is an incompetent referee who doesn’t know the rules and makes up his own rules.

justadragon

Bench
How does this village idiot keep on getting appointed to NRL game? This f**king moron doesn’t know the rules and makes up his own interpretation of the rules. Victor Radley head butts Blake then Moron referee penalised Lomax for a fear contest tackle on Tedesco. What the f**k is going on his little pea brain?

Gough was dropped a few weeks ago because of his incompetence but somehow we get this moron again.
I said it before and I’ll say it again Peter Gough is an incompetent referee who doesn’t know the rules and makes up his own rules.
I tend to blame the bunker as well for some of the decisions made that night, and they have the benefit of multiple replays and camera angles.

Mojo

Bench

That mental image of Gough and Radley in the sheds makes me feel very unwell. Maybe Radley got the ref's headjob suggestion mixed up.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
When you see a ref (CS) smile when he disallowed a Saints try for off-side, you know he has something on the Dragons. It was disgusting. It was like he could not hide his joy when telling Hunt the reason the try was disallowed. I cannot remember which game but it was earlier this season.

All other refs ok but not this grub and looking at his win % makes total sense.

Dragon David

First Grade
When you see a ref (CS) smile when he disallowed a Saints try for off-side, you know he has something on the Dragons. It was disgusting. It was like he could not hide his joy when telling Hunt the reason the try was disallowed. I cannot remember which game but it was earlier this season.

All other refs ok but not this grub and looking at his win % makes total sense.
Yes, CS is the grub of all grubs as far as refereeing our games is concerned. Other than that, he might be a decent chap with a normal lifestyle.

There have been other refs in days gone by that have given us consistently bad calls and decisions against us, yet on the other hand to balance things there have been others who are not biased.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
What we learnt this week is the Bunker is quick to rule on a hip drop or anything that is close to it but not a hip drop (later cleared by MRC) but are lenient on head butts. Radley got 4 weeks after the game with no sin bin at least. How many times have we seen a sin bin and no weeks suspension. That is so inconsistent it is not funny as a sin bin often changes the game. That is a huge issue imo. The people in the bunker I feel are really screwing up big time as they are there to support the refereeing not make it worse.

If Saints lost that it would be talked about more but because Saints ended up winning they let it slide.