What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Referee prejudice against Ryles.

Magic Dragon

Juniors
.....in the last two of our games all i can hear is the ref......JASON....JASON. Do they actually know the names of any other players on the paddock.

Ryles has been quietly know amongst the v for his secret metres gained and his offloads..

Hats off Jason for you defence tonight..

See in the 1st half, he was involved in 4 out of 6 tackles in 1 set..
Woohooo Jason.....

dragondad

First Grade
Other teams' supporters will think it's our paranoia but, in my opinion, it's blatantly obvious. He is being scrutinised like no other player - a bit of schoolyard bullying by the men with the whistle.:eek:

Other teams' supporters will think it's our paranoia but, in my opinion, it's blatantly obvious. He is being scrutinised like no other player - a bit of schoolyard bullying by the men with the whistle.:eek:
People from other teams don't watch Jason closely enough to see it, that's why..

How much more square does a player have to be to the play the ball ?

The Souths game pulled up a few dodgy ones also...

I'm tired of these mini crackdowns that they are told to do..

Last week it was the scrum feeding that was being pulled appart..

drake

First Grade
Ryles was suspended for obstruction. I think that says it all I think.

grandorient

Bench
Picking on Ryles, not standing square, the blatant knock on when Goober was awarded that ridiculus non try.

It appeared that the refs were trying to even up the match.

GO

stg666

Juniors
JASON RYLES. you are a ....ing legend. fu.. what anyone says that is putting you down. keep on keeping on. great effort.

Saintsman

Juniors
Ryles constantly makes 30+ takles and 10+ hit ups its just he drops to much ball and gives away to many penalties. Just like Weyman except Weyman doesn't do as much hardyards. I dont want Weyman coming to the club.

grandorient

Bench
Hi Saintsman,

Benny will make a big difference to Weyman, and he will be a great impact player from the bench. Benny will calm him down a bit and make a good forward out of him.

GO

gregstar

Referee
unfortunately for quentin - he's paying the price for many seasons of being a back-chatting knucklehead.

i think he's a fantastic prop & in conjuction with justin paww & dan merkin, we can build a pretty mean combination. but he's gonna have to grin & bare it until the wanker perception passes.

OurRedV

Juniors
gregstar, would you grin and bare it if it happened in a GFinal? If for no reason he was penalised and it lost us the match?

gregstar

Referee
i've had to grin & bare poor refereeing since we last won the comp. good teams beat sh*t decisions - no matter what.

Latest posts