What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refresh my memory

nullasharks

Juniors
what was the score last time the sharkies played you guys, it must of been around 68 to 6, oh yer how could i forget something like that. Good luck in 06

Mzilikazi

Juniors
Here's an interesting trivia question.

Name the only club currently in the NRL that has been in existence for 39 seasons without winning a premiership?

Barks

Juniors
gee, if that's the best thing that's happened to your club over 30 odd years...enjoy it champ.

groggo

Juniors
nullasharks said:
what was the score last time the sharkies played you guys, it must of been around 68 to 6, oh yer how could i forget something like that. Good luck in 06

why thank you

:-({|=:whistle:-({|=

2005 is over

72/73/76/78/87/96

effnic

Bench
man can you guys even the sharks fans imagine what the score would of been if hoppa didnt flatten that homo it was like try after try after try and that was with one man down in the second half still scoring tries. Omg i am the idiot im having an argument with a sharks fan what a waste of time.

chileman

Coach
:lol: School kids in the offseason....gotta make you laugh!
sharks winning a premiership, like rocking horse poo! :lol:

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
didnt we beat you in the overall standings thsi year
oh thats right
and 68-6 , you really showed why we havent won a premiership yet

chileman

Coach
:lol: Broken record........but I sure eveyone will look back fondly on 2005 and say the year was a resounding success for the Sharks :roll: but that's right, you don't know what success feels like :alcho: just ask a Manly supporter who remembers 6 glorious premierships!

effnic

Bench
no.5_luke covell said:
20 point haul by a one luke covell. he beat your team by 14.

covell 20
manly 6
Micheal Witt scored 20 points against penrith and where did he end up so what exactly is your point is it that covell is a premier league player if so i agree.

byso

Juniors
Don't tell us about this tell Des Hasler :evil: .

I hear if he gets the 3 pete in 2006 it'll be another "overachieved" season.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
"Waiting for Cronulla to win a premiership is like leaving the porch light on for Harold Holt"