What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ref's Round 3 :(

The Colonel

Immortal
sportive cupid said:
is the implication here that he has somethign against Parrra or something? If iti is it's one of the most ridiculous things I have seen on here in ages( and I read EVERY post Fishy makes!)

The implication is that the bloke responds unfavourably towards the home crowd when they feel a penalty is warranted..... it isn't just Parramatta that he has a thing against.

Suitman

Post Whore
The Colonel said:
The implication is that the bloke responds unfavourably towards the home crowd when they feel a penalty is warranted..... it isn't just Parramatta that he has a thing against.

*Suity makes note to pack a dozen rotten eggs in jacket for Friday night*

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
Suitman said:
*Suity makes note to pack a dozen rotten eggs in jacket for Friday night*

Suity

whatever happened to the old "if we're good enough we'll win it" attitude? ;-)

Suitman

Post Whore
eelavation said:
whatever happened to the old "if we're good enough we'll win it" attitude? ;-)

Oh, we'll win. I've just been looking for something to do with these eggs. :lol:

Suity

Eelectrifying

Juniors
It could be worse we could have 5 second Bill Harrigan in the box. Making all of his video referee calls based on 1 look cause he is such a hot shot.

sportive cupid

Referee
The Colonel said:
Then lets hope we get him for all our away games :crazy: