What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refs?

Moffo

Referee
What exactly will the capabilities of the ref be in the game?? Will they have a wide vocab for instance?

Just wondering, haven't really read a lot about it

Cheers,
Moffo

Moffo

Referee
Come on knowledgeable ones, i want to know if i can swing an arm at William Harrigan!

Cheers,
Moffo

Anonymous

Juniors
MR206 said:
hopefully shayne hayne is not included in the game after last nights performance :lol:
i think that he put in an excellent performance!
he is going places!
the next bill harrigan!
:lol: :lol: :lol: \\:D/

TAHU

Juniors
Moffo said:
What exactly will the capabilities of the ref be in the game?? Will they have a wide vocab for instance?

Cheers,
Moffo

i know that theres over 30 lines of dialogue for ref speech now.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
TAHU said:
Moffo said:

Cheers,
Moffo

is one of them..."peach dont wave ur hands at me like that" :lol:

matty w

Juniors
MR206 said:
TAHU said:
Moffo said:

Cheers,
Moffo

is one of them..."peach dont wave ur hands at me like that" :lol:
I couldnt believe wen i read in the newspaper that hayne told phil bailey that he sent him off because he was "using his arms in a disrespectful way", i saw the replay and hayne was doing just that - and peachey got sin binned 4 asking a question! The nrl better handle this the right way by not suspending peachey and getting rid of hayne for good! Hes an embarrassment to the game and if hes in the NRL game, im getting peachey to give him a stiff-arm shot that will knock his head off! :lol:
PS Sorry, i think i got a little carried away there! :D

devonuto

Juniors
After, he said it as he was walking off, that's why Hayne was trying to call him back, the reason he was eventually sent off, was because Peachey ignored Hayne when he was yelling out to him...

Isn't there only the one ref in this game? Steve Clarke? He's the only one who has recorded anything as yet.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Would be good if you could set (or randomise) the level of refereeing, as you can in some other games.

Blind - players get away with anything
Normal - some things picked up, some things missed
Strict - ref blows the whistle for any reason

It would be good because it would make it more realistic. Not every game is refereed the same way. And if the AI realises that the ref is blind, then they give it to you every chance they get, and you have to deal with it / dish it out, just as you would in real life.

Dogs Of War

Coach
eels2win said:
Would be good if you could set (or randomise) the level of refereeing, as you can in some other games.

Blind - players get away with anything
Normal - some things picked up, some things missed
Strict - ref blows the whistle for any reason

It would be good because it would make it more realistic. Not every game is refereed the same way. And if the AI realises that the ref is blind, then they give it to you every chance they get, and you have to deal with it / dish it out, just as you would in real life.

Good if you had 5 levels of ref's and could set it to random on the game to give you varying types of play.

Latest posts