What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

refunds

fatshark

Bench
Does the NRL give refunds to tickets for GA games?. The wife and my mother dont want to go anymore on Saturday...same with myself. After what I saw on the footy show and the womans black eye...the game isnt for me anymore.
Sorry fellas but the game is full of boofhead dickheads and I just dont like the culture the whole game represents. The writings on the wall for the Sharks...and the game itself. This is coming from a 30 year fan . Ive racked up hundreds of games and spent thousands on this club.
Im also sick of the constant jibes and harrasment from other supporters, not only on here but EVERYWHERE. I really dont need this sh*t in my life anymore.
So call me soft, call me whatever...its in your culture...but does the NRL give refunds?

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Does the NRL give refunds to tickets for GA games?. The wife and my mother dont want to go anymore on Saturday...same with myself. After what I saw on the footy show and the womans black eye...the game isnt for me anymore.
Personally I thought the exchange between Magnay and Gould especially left a lot of gaping holes in any assertions she seemed so desperate to portray. She basically promised to reveal another 'nine tenths' to this story but sounded far from convincing so I would wait and see and go to the game.

fatshark

Bench
You try and tell a woman that.
Look at the photo...a poke in the eye. WTF was hes hands doing anywhere near her face.The girl who was hit also made a lot of money and interest for the club, and also had brains. What the f**k was Zappia thinking? WTF has he done for the club? I wish the blow in would f**k off back to Parra...its for the good of the club.
AS for the tickest Im emailing the NRL right now.

Macca

Coach
Don't give up FS. Please give them another chance. The dark times WILL pass.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Look at the photo...a poke in the eye. WTF was hes hands doing anywhere near her face.The girl who was hit also made a lot of money and interest for the club, and also had brains. What the f**k was Zappia thinking? WTF has he done for the club? I wish the blow in would f**k off back to Parra...its for the good of the club.
Magnay acknowledged it was an accident. Who knows what the 20 grand represents if in fact it is accurate. In no way am I convinced by anything Magany's story claims despite her repeated statements she stands by the 'story'. Come up with some solid evidence first Madam. In the mien time enjoy the game.

kruzin

Juniors
Fatshark, i am a huge fan of rugby league, and i must ask you one simple question, it has taking u so long to relise that rugby league players are all thugs? ive known this since i was a kid...and ur realising it just now? Slow...

But man, remember the good times, remember the close games, remember the heart on the sleeve dedication from players to their team, and all the sh*t they cop for nothing...

Rugby League will be ok, it will come good again, remain faithful.

spider

Coach
pffft - magnay wouldn't know a piece of bread from a dick if it slapped her across the forehead

the only fact in that beat up was that hall was poked accidentally in the eye - not slapped, not punched - but poked, even magnum said it on the show last night

she appeared rehersed when gould asked questions and still seemingly cocked the answers up

"you cant un-write the headlines" - he was letting her have the pov that she is correct and backs her assertion

his questions were empty, half baked and and no credibility to them - the only thing that was assertive during his questioning was his tone, so it all made for good theatre

example - she mentioned she couldnt answer because of legal reasons - what hard hitting journo leaves it sitting at that?

the whole charade stunk of BS

i was waiting to see who was on first

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
apparently she can spot 2 hookers out of the corner of her eye.

The girl that got the black eye was some sort of "woman against violence" activist they said.
If that being the case ...no fuggen way on earth would she sell her soul for 20 g's.
Magnay needed a headline becaue she was beaten to the Reni story.
so she dug that shit up.
She has just fugged her chances of ever getting into a change room again.
Any wonder Bennet wont talk to the merkins.

coolumsharkie

Referee

Thats exactly what happens when you get a poke in the eye. you get a black eye, if it goes in far enough.

C'mon man, things don't look great for the Sharks and the game atm but remember mate, we were the squeaky clean club for decades. It seems that murphys law has decided to visit our club this year and no one would have expected the amount of media coverage for so many negative things from the past.

I can understand your frustration but we need to stick by the Sharks and go to the games and help our club survive.

I can't go, I have to work and if I took the time off 3 other guys don't get paid also. So please don't think I'm a hypocrite lol. When I lived in the Shire I went to every home game and through the years watched the likes of Tommy Bishop, Steve Rogers, Gavin Miller, ET, Peachy, and Gallen.

Go to the game watch the Sharks play, things will get better.

Cookie31

Juniors
Sorry fellas but the game is full of boofhead dickheads and I just dont like the culture the whole game represents. The writings on the wall for the Sharks...and the game itself. This is coming from a 30 year fan . Ive racked up hundreds of games and spent thousands on this club.
Im also sick of the constant jibes and harrasment from other supporters, not only on here but EVERYWHERE. I really dont need this sh*t in my life anymore.
So call me soft, call me whatever...its in your culture...but does the NRL give refunds?

God help me. Why didn't you give up 8 months ago when the incident actually happened?

You see a black eye and thats it for you. How pathetic.

Even that idiot Magnay admitted there was no evidence other than the pic.

Reminds me of the Simpsons episode when they try to stich Homer up for sexual assault and on the talk show the host says to a guest "Your tears say more than real evidence ever could"

bluey

Bench

30 year supporter and you decide to leave now, and over this WEAK AS PISS MY FRIEND

Danger

Juniors
30 year supporter and you decide to leave now, and over this WEAK AS PISS MY FRIEND

:clap: Too right, at a time like this, the worst in the clubs history when it need's the support of everyone possible. You take the word of a two bit reporter and p!ss off... Weak.

fatshark

Bench
come on fatshark dont jump ship now

BTW, do you own LG?

ha .It was going to happen, LG got a good excuse. They did a good job and stuck around for a while .I have no ill feeling towards this mob.
Im jumping ship for the time being.
Unless Pierce steps down and the way the board is run, I wont come back.
I know a lot of other supporters with the same feelings.
All the money in the world wont save the club. They have shown in the past they can burn money big time.
And yeah no refunds.........
The NRL, channel nine, and the Herald are conspiring and dont want the Sharks in the game. Im not saying the NRL as a whole but some of its seniors are doing their best to kill us off.
Its a business decision. They want the Bears which will double profits. Which is fair enough.
A 5.30pm game? its a joke.
And as for the womans black eye. I know it could of been an accidnet but you try telling that to a woman with high intelligence. All the excuses in the world wont rub with my missuses.
And I know Magnay is full of shit, but why are channel nine letting her do this????