What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REFUSE TO LOSE: RONALDO MULITALO

Eion

First Grade
There was 1 game where he absolutely smoked it to run down a guy. You could see he was f**ken quick then. Hopefully he gets to open up a bit more next year. I feel he’s been a bit injured.

PJ

First Grade
Maybe they measured it from one of his (oh so many) oh sh!t moments when he turned and sprinted after realising he was that far in field his winger, centre, half and often a second rower were between him and where he should be.

Maybe they measured it from one of his (oh so many) oh sh!t moments when he turned and sprinted after realising he was that far in field his winger, centre, half and often a second rower were between him and where he should be.
Maybe it was when kyle feldt palmed him backwards???

• Haha
Reactions: PJ

shaggs

Coach
I’m think the difference comes from the perceived effort.
Walsh, khan, hammer, addo-carr all appear faster because they are gliding across the park.
Ronny looks as if puts 110% into his run and appears to be straining

chewsta

First Grade
Saw an interesting stat the other day. (I think it was Clarky) Ronnie was clocked as the fastest recorded speed in the NRL this year. Doesn't say how long he maintained the speed but not bad either way.

Edit: My bad, Didn't see this has already been posted (back a page) by BBB.

Last edited: