What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reggies GRand Final

strider

Post Whore
channel 9 commentary of this game is REALLY pissing me off.

Why the f**k you'd get Fittler to commentate this game I don't know....and Paul Harrigan has officially made himself "Rooster supporter of the day"

Hurriflatch

Referee
conversion from the sideline was successfull but the Roosters are now pressuring the Eels line before a drop from the Roosters denies them a try.

El Diablo

Post Whore
strider said:
channel 9 commentary of this game is REALLY pissing me off.

Why the f**k you'd get Fittler to commentate this game I don't know....and Paul Harrigan has officially made himself "Rooster supporter of the day"

agreed

Fittler can hardly talk anyway. Sounds like a 4 year old.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Hayne picks up a double, was similar to his 1st try

Peter Lewis off loaded to Jimmy Storer on the next play the ball goes wide to Hayne

Delaney from the sideline kicks it again you can tell JT coaches him

18-0 close to half time

Hurriflatch

Referee
Half Time
Parramatta Eels 18
Tries: Jarryd Hayne 2 and Joel Reddy
Goals: Brett Delaney 3 from 3

Sydney Roosters 0

strider

Post Whore
might we add - 2 of delany's kicks were from as far out on the touch line as it gets

Eelectrica

Referee
Sure is nice to be leading 18-0 at hald time in a big game.

Looking for the Roosters to hit back hard though, this isn't over yet.
Maybe we should talk Ash Graham up and convince Manly to take him off our hands.

Hurriflatch

Referee
the Reddy try went close to Ash he was next in line if Reddy needed to off load.

I had big wraps on Graham when he 1st came to grade but looking at the match today that injury at Suncorp took a lot out of him.

KevinArnold

Juniors
True, but Fittler can at least construct proper words and sentences unlike Chief Harragon

I dont know, I think thats debatable. I have no idea why CH9 would want Harragon and Fittler as commentators. They offer jibberish at the highest level!

Hurriflatch

Referee
Just get Ash to take out Jamie Soward

not only will Soward get carried off on the medi cab but Ash will get sent off

Eelectrica

Referee
Hurriflatch said:
the Reddy try went close to Ash he was next in line if Reddy needed to off load.

I had big wraps on Graham when he 1st came to grade but looking at the match today that injury at Suncorp took a lot out of him.
Agreed. It's been two year, but he hasn't been the same player since.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Prior to the injury Ash would've made it past the tacklers who took him into touch and would've score or at least off loaded to someone who did.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Ben Ikin gave Delaney a fair wrap calling him the centre of the year in reggies at close to the player of the year (over all clubs)

and don't worry about the Roosters getting their grubby hands on Hayne who is signed till the end of 2009

strider

Post Whore
give ash a break for god's sake....he's made some strong hit ups today and his defense has been ok

Latest posts