What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

reg's new look

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
On the footyshow reg has now changed his look. Gone has the mullet and gone has the beer belly.

What did you guys think. I must admit I'm very opposed to the new look

Kazaf

Juniors
yeh i loved the old reg reagan

is he really leaving?
what you guys think they are planning to do?

Jono078

Referee
Maybe Reg will be the new 'Who Wants To Be a Millionare' host? Also new look is bad imo.. And plus the attitude is getting a bit soft now lol.

~bedsy~

First Grade
I think he might be leaving. It's alot of work for Matty now seeing as his working with Storm, so being Reg as well as doing that and the footy show would take up alot of his time.

cram

Bench
I must admit I dont think I have watched the foot show for some 18 months...i may occassionaly see it during a channel flick but it just don't do it for me anymore....

Hey Madeline...is that your real name...i love that name so much that we called our daughter the same name some 12 years ago.

Nuke

Staff member
When Reg Reagan started on 'The Footy Show' a few years back, he was tough and uncompromising.

After a while, he started showing gay tendencies (sniffing people's hair - male or female, talking about missing his Navy days, giving blokes hugs, giving Richie Benaud kisses, ect). It seems since Trent disappeared off our screens, Reg has been a mixture of the two characters.

I'm not a fan of his new slim, fit look. The mullet has now gone too. He'll be wearing a pink t-shirt soon that instead of saying 'Bring Back The Biff', it will say something like 'Give Me A Boof'.

Reg Reagan needs the beer-gut. He needs the mullet. He needs the KB can (or slab) in his possesion. He needs to be hard-talking and tough. Those are all part of his image.
What we saw the other night was Matty Johns in a t-shirt, footy shorts, wig and fake moustache - it wasn't our Reggie.

princess plj

Juniors
i was a bit disappointed with reg last week - bring back the old reg...
dont know what the go is - maybe he is leaving