What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regular Season Week 7

Frederick

Staff member
Tebow gets two tds in 3 minutes and a 2 point conversion to tie up the game with 14 seconds left!

Big Mick

Referee
Demarco Murray providing more in 1 run than Jones had all year.

Tebow & Denver pull it out.

Miami are getting Andrew Luck which means Bills wont win an AFC East title for even more years :(

Frederick

Staff member
Well Christian Ponders career is off to a flyer. 2 for 2 for 74 yards and a td lol

Mhartew

Juniors
f**ken Cardinals. How dumb to you have to be to let Mike Wallace run by you. End result 95 yd TD to Mike Wallace.

Cards cant get anything done right now.

Jono078

Referee
Had this in another thread;

Got a decent multi going this week. I need;

Cowboys 13+
Packers 13+
Panthers
Falcons
Broncos
Bears
Texans
Steelers
Saints
Ravens

Put $16 on it and it returns just over $5,000.

Looks like Vikings will be the team to ruin this now :(

My God, Cam Newton is something special.

He's already tied the QB TD rushing record for a season through just 7 games. He also compiled another 100+ QB rating today.

I may be biased but with the potential this kid has over the next 10 years I wouldn't trade him for any other QB in the league right now.

PB

Bench
Was listening to a podcast during the week and a guy tipped Plaxico to have a breakout game with 100yds and 2 touchdowns. Well he was off on the yards, but three TD's!?

zombie jesus

Staff member
f**ken Cardinals. How dumb to you have to be to let Mike Wallace run by you. End result 95 yd TD to Mike Wallace.

Cards cant get anything done right now.

Wallace runs by everyone, every week, nothing dumb about it, he's just too quick.

PB

Bench
Would love to know just how much Oakland were happy to let Palmer sit, or whether it was all Palmer sulking about not being ready. Because there is know way he would be as bad as Boller, and thats not hidsight, a blindman could have told you that!