What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Release Date September 1?

broncos4eva

Juniors
Hi guys,

just a quick comment on something i noticed. If you look at the source behind the trublu.com.au webpage, the countdown timer is set to be from September 1 with the code hidden until they take out the "comments". Those with a bit of web design knowledge will know what im talking about. I am guessing they have set themselevs the goal of a September 1 release date? I encourage everyones thoughts on this

Raider_69

Post Whore
im thinking it might be better marketing to release it the following week in conjuction with the final series. The NRL could plug it to no end adds during the footy, footy show plugs etc... "your team not involved in finals? now you can change that" something like that, a decent ad for the game wouldnt go astray either

broncos4eva

Juniors
fair enough mario....just something i notcied thats all but we trust ya.....any news on the demo yet? or new media

nöyd

Staff member
I'll wait for ever - so long as franchise mode is as good as promised [-o<