What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Release Dateh

What date will the game be Released?

• Oct 1-7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oct 8-14

• Oct 15-21

• Oct 22-28

• Total voters

raidersfan

Juniors
I went into Games Wizards in Tuggeranong today with "Raiders man" and asked when it was coming out. The chick said...........5th October!!!

Mario

Juniors
raidersfan said:
I went into Games Wizards in Tuggeranong today with "Raiders man" and asked when it was coming out. The chick said...........5th October!!!

It won't be that early in October.

Razor

Coach
raidersfan said:

Well Electronics Boutique at the Logan Hyperdome said 15th Sep when I placed the game on pre-order 3 weeks ago. I went in and asked again on Tuesday and was told 21st September. And just to test them out, asked them again about an hour later (different sales person) and was told 25th September. So they must just make dates up instead of saying "I don't know."

tigergal

Juniors
i hope it comes out early so it coincides with school holidays so i can spend hours straight playing it :D

***MH***

Bench
how about the 31st of september??? i always use this date to rescheduel appointments that i don't want to go to!!! lol :lol: