What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remember this??

Hellsy

Immortal
yy_cheng said:
12 weeks owing + another 8 week.....girl what have you been doing the last few years? Work Home Sleep Work Home Sleep Work Home Sleep Work Home Sleep Work Home Sleep Work Home Sleep YELL HELL YEAH AT PARRA GAME Work Home Sleep Work Home Sleep Work Home Sleep Work Home Sleep Work Home Sleep Work Home Sleep YELL HELL YEAH AT PARRA GAME Work Home Sleep Work Home Sleep Work Home Sleep

I had a week of my leave paid out to me so that was coolish too!!

That is about my life!

I have always been one of those people that fills in for everyone and consequently have always been the one to get skipped over at holiday time...

I always have time for long weekends for away trips to Melbourne, Brisbane, Townsville and the trial games though :D :D :D :D

Miss_Eels

Juniors
I grew up listening to that little jingle, my Dad (once a Manly supporter) used to sing it all the time and just like I thought he would, when the top 8 was decided last weekend, he came up to me and started singing it again. He recently asked me if I could download it, anybody know if it's available somewhere?