What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

remember when...

ek999

First Grade
jeremy smith never played for anyone but the dragons. there were merely jeremy smith impersonators who played for teams before and after the real jeremy smith played for the dragons..

Some of them don't even look like him

jeremy_smith.jpg

beave

Coach
190x243xs_prince.jpg.pagespeed.ic.9lG_MmY_xI.jpg

I don't know whats worse, having that $hitbag wear my beloved clown teams jersey or that the same said jersey had a $2 store for a sponsor........... Great times.

kdalymc

Bench
remember when Graham Mackay didnt play for .....
ahh f**k it he played for every team

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Some of these are who I remember them playing for like Girdler as a Steeler, just felt wrong seeing him as a Panther.

Maloney started in lower grades with Norths and played reserve grade at Parra with Blake Green.

thorson1987

Coach
Anyone got Nathan friend for the storm or broncos?

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/71837840-glenn-morrison-of-the-eels-is-tackled-by-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=OCUJ5gVf7YdJQI2Xhkc2QPzgyCVPyXChQT5aTOEjqljy9Xjff**kX6wGBdnIFHy2e