What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reminder - First Supporters Club meeting.

Hello all,
Just a quick reminder that the first supporters club meeting will be taking place tomorrow night at the Jets Sports Club, kicking off at about 7:30.

Hope to see as many of you as possible.

If you can't make it and would still like to be kept up to date with the going's on via email then please send me an email to newtownjets@unwired.com.au and I'll add to to the email list.

Cheers
James.

bluebag43

Juniors
HPH,

I can't make it unfortunately but I do want to kept up to date with what's going on!

I will send you an email.

bluebag43

Juniors
HPH,

How did the meeting go?

Don't be to downhearted if not many turned up because it is a very busy time of year, a long way from the Footie season!

CYUONTHEHILL

Juniors
2 True Blues said:
Ditto ( what B43 said ).

So How did it go anyway ???

yeah funny this question never was answered, least not on here anyways? looks like it died in the arse? or was it a case of one shop steward to many????

Tut, tut, tut.....

No, the supporters club has not "died in the arse" (thanks for your support). No doubt you are aware that its the off-season and peoples interest in footy isn't at it's highest? Well, the supporters club is intending to have a meeting late January early February when people's interest has been rekindled at the Jets Sports Club. It's still not decided what the exact date is as of yet but don't worry I'll let every one know of the time and date so that we can get the ball rolling for the up coming season.

CYUONTHEHILL said:
yeah funny this question never was answered, least not on here anyways? looks like it died in the arse? or was it a case of one shop steward to many????

good on ya mr keyboard warrior . trying to stir up sh!t when there is no need

CYUONTHEHILL

Juniors
moment_126.jpg

Not Keen On Dougs picture clearly gives away the fact that (suprisingly) he is not one of lifes most intelligent individuals.

JF_Henson_Hill

Juniors
Henson Park Hornets said:
Hello all,
Just a quick reminder that the first supporters club meeting will be taking place tomorrow night at the Jets Sports Club, kicking off at about 7:30.

Hope to see as many of you as possible.

If you can't make it and would still like to be kept up to date with the going's on via email then please send me an email to newtownjets@unwired.com.au and I'll add to to the email list.

Cheers
James.

I have a giant new flag I made for Sydney FC that I might well drag down to Henson Park this winter. It has a bit of light blue on it, but could get away as a Jets flag I think.
SydneyFCflagdesign2.jpg

With following the Swans and the World Cup in Germany, I will miss more games than I will be able to get to. But I'd like to at least poke my nose in and help support the Jets to NSW Premier League glory.

I walked away from the game during the 1997 Super League war. I am still steadfastly against the people running the NRL (as shown by the post on Big Footy below)
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=217248&page=2

But paying $7 to stand on the hill at Henson with a sausage sandwich and some booze is something golden. It is what sport USED to be like, but isn't any more.

Getting behind the Jetters is like taking a step back into another age, an age where people watched sport because they were mates, because the team that played the best won, because sitting on the hill on the rug with the thermos and bickies is a pleasant thing to do.

Hope to see some of you (including Jeffles when he eventually steps down from the scoreboard) at Jets games in 06.

JF

PS:- And to think that an intriguing Jets double header with the AFL Sydney re game actually brought me to have a look at a Jets game in the first place. :eek: