What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rename rugby league

RayRabbit

Juniors
I tink we should rename rugby league to difarentiat from rugby uniun.
Not topball becuase thats sound stupid.

I tink Rabbitball to honor the pride of the league.

eozsmiles

Bench
Rename it to coolball because the sports takes place in the cooler months

Excellent idea.

I'm thinking "Ball Ball". More emphasis on the ball - we wouldn't have a game without the ball.

Well yeah we would, it would be called British Bulldog.

Last edited:

ademkungal

Juniors

brillyent idea mate :clap::clap:

where the pride of the league n shud b be treated like that

Last edited:

ademkungal

Juniors
To the "normal" Rabbitohs fans, this is why we make fun of you.

sure we hav a few "free thinkers" as its called nowadayz but most of us normal tohs fans dont mind, imo its wat has made our fanbase in2 the most enveid of the league and possibly in all of world sports imo

i think diversity of ppl and opions are is y our club is the pride of the league

Last edited:

DIMEAST

Juniors

brillyent idea mate :clap::clap:

where the pride of the league n shud b be treated like that

Pretty sure both these f**kwits are the same person, at least be funny if you're gonna troll- better yet go outside

The Director

Juniors
To the "normal" Rabbitohs fans, this is why we make fun of you.

Mate, I'm what I consider to be a 'normal' guy and have been a Rabbitohs fan for 10 years or so (so maybe not entirely normal) and I've been watching this forum for many a year. The amount of odd-ball (at best) Souths fans on here is mind boggling and I originally created an account here with the intention to try and save us some face. However just too many of these 'characters' kept rearing their heads and i gave up before I tried. Too many of those LOL's were justified.

So I sit here silently just shaking my head.

Sigh.

Fire

First Grade
Mate, I'm what I consider to be a 'normal' guy and have been a Rabbitohs fan for 10 years or so (so maybe not entirely normal) and I've been watching this forum for many a year. The amount of odd-ball (at best) Souths fans on here is mind boggling and I originally created an account here with the intention to try and save us some face. However just too many of these 'characters' kept rearing their heads and i gave up before I tried. Too many of those LOL's were justified.

So I sit here silently just shaking my head.

Sigh.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol@souffs

Latest posts