What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rename rugby league

I think we should call it "super terrific happy red rocket space cowboy men's happiness ball"

Eventually the game will take off in Asia and an Asian audience will be able to relate to that name.

Fire

First Grade
big_banana.jpg

^ Some dickhead thinks this is Redfern.

KiamaSaint

Coach
I have given this idea some serious thought and I believe I got the ultimate name change for Rugby League. Kids will relate to it as will our neighbours in China. How about Dragonball. As the game expands into Asia, and the usual cries of too many teams in Sydney come, we could split the game into 26 conferences, starting with Dragonball A, B, C and all the way down to Dragonball Z. I believe this name will take the game global and make ET a household name in China.

retch

Juniors
The commision could also rename the State of Origin games to NSW Residents V NSW Interstaters >

> this would stop any controversy about eligibility etc am.i.rite :lol: