What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Renegotiation/Tag Auction Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie jesus

Staff member

May i just ask why Nick's bid for Langford disappeared? Not that i care but I've never seen that happen before. Just interested to know what happened.

Fixing up errors people asked about or I've noticed, happened a few times this auction and plenty of times last year as well when everyone was new to the system.

zombie jesus

Staff member

And i was wondering why did he put this guy up for renegotiation.

Oh well, that's already gonna be a $800 hit on my salary cap. Can i dump him as soon as i acquire him?

You'll have to hold him until FA is done and dusted and we start waivers, 100% cap hit until then.

nick87

Coach
The Hangmen officially decline the Carlos Hyde renegotiation

I was hoping I'd get him around 7-9k for another year :(

Mjp81

Juniors
Smart ploy. I think he'll give you a pretty good year. After that... eh.
I was hoping to do a one year deal too, but im hard up on the cap
Yeah there is plenty of chatter that he's a bad scheme fit and all that but it's only OTA's, so I'm not too concerned at this stage. I'm very thin at RB and have a bit of cap space so hopefully he beats out the rookie and sees a fair bit of action. Has 3 down potential so he could be a fair starter for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.