What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Replica Shirts

Raider Ultra

Bench
Is it just me or is the $160 charged for replica shirts absolutely extortionate. I saw Raiders shirts in Blackpool for £60 ($140) today, considering they've been imported as well, it shows how much we are getting ripped off by Australian retailers. Especially with that Fone Zone thing in the middle, urgh! :evil:

i_like_footy

Juniors
mate $140 u got em cheaper than us so stop complaining we gotta pay $155 do you see me bitching about the price of the latest jerseys? (well i do bitch about the cost of the retro jerseys at this time of year)

pommie_raider

Juniors
I got my Raiders Jersey for £45 from the Bradford Bulls in there club shop! Raiders Ultra you work out the Aussie Money to that!
And Blackpool, I thought I saw a Raiders jersye there when I was up there last Friday!

Raider Ultra

Bench
Nah I wasn't up there on Friday. Was in WIgan on Saturday seeing Palace get stuffed 5-0 :evil: £45 is a quality price by the way

pommie_raider

Juniors
£45 yeah quality price for a quality jersey, It can't be as bad as attending the Leeds United match and watching them get stuffed 6-1 to Portsmouth!
You go to any of the Australia test matches against Great Britain whilst your time in the UK Ultra?

raidersfan

Juniors
Well I got my Jersey for $125 during the Qualifying Final against the storm. They were $125 in every store I saw them in during that week.

Raider Ultra

Bench
I was going to go to the Huddersfield test but I couldn't really afford to stay up there overnight. Going to Palace Walsall instead :roll: