What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reply from David Robles

NZtiger

Juniors
Be patient my young padawans!

I'm sure the NRL and SIDHE will work it all out and as Mario said, we'd be the first to know on LU! THATS AWESOME!

Anyway, I'm still enjoying the original game with the '2004 season patch' (if you don't have it, grab it now!) I've had had some classic games! As the Tigers (of course) I defeated the Knights 13-12 in my last round robin game with a last minute penalty goal to make it into the semis, and now me's got the Roosters in my first finals game! gulp! they thrashed me in the round robin! :? help!

strong_latte

Juniors
I still can't understand what could be causing them to take over 12 MONTHS to make a decision... I mean the game was ranked No.1 in sales over in Australia for ages! It must have sold shit loads!! How could you NOT make a decision quickly?

Mario

Juniors
strong_latte said:
I still can't understand what could be causing them to take over 12 MONTHS to make a decision... I mean the game was ranked No.1 in sales over in Australia for ages! It must have sold sh*t loads!! How could you NOT make a decision quickly?

If and when announcements are made, all will be revealed.

Juniors
give it a rest fellas, i recall allot of you saying once the first version was released you would be happy, here you are not even a year down the track and your sooking for another one, the 1st will tide me over until a new one comes out, weathers its in 1 year or 10 years time, be happy with what u got, im sure sidhe will prevail anyway

doovepop

Juniors
If and when announcements are made, all will be revealed.

we already know that
and more likely the announcement we be next year
anyway

Latest posts