What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request a free photo of your fave tiger v Souths here!

Dear forum brothers and sisters,

Barring any contingency, I will be attending the game v bunnies at BankWest and will be seated in the members area.

If you have a favourite player that you want a photo of, I will do my best to try to capture him for you and post it here for you after the match (See thread v raiders for examples)

I will also try to post live pictures during the game if I can.

The three players of interest for me personally are:

1. Alo.
2. Rowdy
3. Brooks.

All good.

The Rosco

Bench
Silver, I see you don't have many responses yet.
Mate, you might need to expand your horizons, as it were.
I know for fact, that if you get to bankwest with your cameras . . . . Wittyfan would love some shots of MM.
In particular:
Some were he's all sweaty.
Some as he's on all 4's getting to his feet. Front on and rear view preferred.
Probably some of his feet too.
Some where his hair is ever so slightly mussed up.
Some where he's looking wistfully into space.
Some where he's all riled up and screaming at his team mates.
And if you could manage to capture him just after he sets up a try . . . with that big smile and half a chubby . . . Witty will pay big $$ for that !!

Good luck !!

Orders are in. Ok.

I vow to support our tigers with all my heart.

It’s important to me to ask Cody Walker how Perth was and otherwise “encourage” the rabbits

It’s ok to deride and put down the tigers, but at the end of the day, however disfunctional and screwed up we are, we go into battle tonite and we are stuck with each other.

Last edited:
FED91508-DD3F-4E56-A325-23FC455824D5.jpeg
Tigers faithful go off our tree after we catch the ball at the end of the game to secure another historic victory and scramble up ever so hesitantly, into the top 8.

I know someone who knows the big boss of one of our major sponsors.

To say they are pleased with the performance of the squad and the results atm is an understatement.

Well done tigers

92C5B41D-B5D3-49AD-9F44-8B11668EA13B.jpeg
First half blues. Benji passes to the little bloke who is a touch slow and almost misses the ball. Note here (11) up in the Souths line as an Shepard. A deft move creating defensive mayhem.