What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request

Hey, I have a request going into the NRL season.

Could i have a title "Bunnies in Arms" with Sam Burgess, Eddy Pettybourne & Dave Taylor in the banner. Also could i have a white rabbit with red and green texture in their somewhere.

Thanks heaps in advance :).

nöyd

Staff member
Onto it.

Progress so far...

hattrickrabbitt.jpg

natheel

Coach
i have a request could i have hayne and tahu in the banner with their respective club numbers (order of when they made their debut for parra under them and between them have the Eels logo they had on friday night? the older ones like? that would be awesome if you could

nöyd

Staff member
i have a request could i have hayne and tahu in the banner with their respective club numbers (order of when they made their debut for parra under them and between them have the Eels logo they had on friday night? the older ones like? that would be awesome if you could

no problemo buddy boy, if not this morning then definitely later tonight. :cool:

love doing eels banners, can't think why though...

nöyd

Staff member
Finished product(s), couple of different fonts for you to choose from:

nath04.jpg

nath06.jpg

Nikki

Coach
I think I need to update my "The Wright Stuff" to Jono instead of Brod.. Just dunno what I want yet. Might need to use my own pics. I'll get back to ya barry!

Latest posts