What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Requesting the minutes to a Leagues Club

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Hi guys

Just a quick question: If I wanted to get my hands on the minutes to Leagues Club Board Room meetings, and I'm a member of the Leagues club, am I within my rights to ask for them?

I've been knocked back by my Leagues club, but as a full voting member, I have a feeling I'm entitled to see them. Any idea's?

Drew-Sta said:
Hi guys

Just a quick question: If I wanted to get my hands on the minutes to Leagues Club Board Room meetings, and I'm a member of the Leagues club, am I within my rights to ask for them?

I've been knocked back by my Leagues club, but as a full voting member, I have a feeling I'm entitled to see them. Any idea's?

I would've thought you were entitled. How can you expected to put in an informed vote witout relevent imformation? They should at least give an explanation as to why they've knocked you back ie; club policy etc.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
So far all they've told me is the information is confidential. I'm questioning that but haven't recieved a reply on why a member cannot recieve it.

I also shot off an e-mail to the Clubs NSW as well.

Any other ideas? Have any Leagues Club members ever got their hands on the minutes?

Razor

Coach
You are only entitled to them if you're entitled to be present at the meeting. So unless you're a board member, then you can't get the board meeting minutes.

Latest posts