What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

reservations about ricky

husky65

Juniors
Ricky is a big step up from Roper, some of our underperforming/unmotivated players are about to get a wake up call, hopefully Ricky will attract a few more contenders next year and we have a coach who has coached succesfully in the NRL, has a point to prove and he has the entire off season to take charge of the team and get them on track.

Its all good. I wouldn't put money on us to win it next year yet, but I would put money on us not embarassing ourselves.

samshark

Juniors
Your a dickhead Dragon slayer.
You havent posted one decent on the mark comment all day. No idea!

Ricky Stuart will be the best thing to happen to the sharks since a young school boy who looked like he should be down the beach made his debut all those years ago.

fatshark

Bench
I thought Sticky had a falling out with Gould?
Only thing I have against the guy is the after game whinging he gives. Hopefuly he can cut that out.

fatshark

Bench
this is what really scares me....
When u have the NSW halves and craig wing, 3 SOO players in the backrow (fitzgibbon, flannery and harrison) and the likes or morely in the front row, as well as someone like amos roberts, not to mention a few of the injured brigade of cross and minni, and still cant make the finals 2 years in a row....

I spose we have Kearney instead of Wing, simmons instead of Mini, and Covell intead of Amos...Ill start making that noose.

MaTTy>>>

Juniors
j0rd0_ShArKs said:
What Job will be Jim Dymock doing?

I originally thought Premier League, but I then read this.

From the Sharks website...

...and Jim Dymock, whose talents will spread across a number of key areas in the senior coaching framework.

Generalzod

Immortal
Go Ricky Go the Sharks...Sharks Sharks Forever.....
I hope Ricky does make this proud club a powerhouse.

Inferno

Coach
lol, we could have signed Wayne Bennitt and I'd still have reservations.

All in all its probably the best decision we could have made, so for now I will support it. Honeymoon won't last long though.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Inferno said:
lol, we could have signed Wayne Bennitt and I'd still have reservations.

All in all its probably the best decision we could have made, so for now I will support it. Honeymoon won't last long though.

Exactly right.