What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reserve Grade discussion.

10Grand

Juniors
These are the issues of being a development club,there has to be more quality players brought in from other clubs at all levels..

Panfa

Juniors
We started the 2nd half on fire with pua and lui toso as soon as mckendry came back on we have turned to shit guys gotta retire hes useless lazy defender and gives away dumb penalties

Panfa

Juniors
Staines needs to work on his defence wont play 1st grade with defence like that laurie is better in my oinion.

Kilkenny

Coach
Staines needs to work on his defence wont play 1st grade with defence like that laurie is better in my oinion.

Two poor one on one misses leading to tries. Obviously will grow and bulk up in the next season or two but on both occasions there was a major flaw in his technique which needs to be fixed.

franklin2323

Immortal
Two poor one on one misses leading to tries. Obviously will grow and bulk up in the next season or two but on both occasions there was a major flaw in his technique which needs to be fixed.

An 18yo shouldn't be in NSW Cup but he is so atleast highlights those flaws

The Realist

Juniors
We started the 2nd half on fire with pua and lui toso as soon as mckendry came back on we have turned to shit guys gotta retire hes useless lazy defender and gives away dumb penalties

If true this is sad. Once upon a time he was pretty much the first prop forward NZ picked.

martielang

Bench
I think Lui Toso will likely go to another club & become a decent bench option. No idea how he’s not a starter in CC nor had a crack at first grade this year.

Kilkenny

Coach
I think Lui Toso will likely go to another club & become a decent bench option. No idea how he’s not a starter in CC nor had a crack at first grade this year.

Fitness and injuries have been an issue for him throughout his entire time with us.

He may benefit from a change of environment I hope someone picks him up he’s not done just yet.