What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reserve Grade V Newcastle Streamed

GongPanther

Referee
Watch LIVE as Jamie Soward, James Segeyaro and the Panthers tackle Newcastle in the Intrust Super Premiership NSW at Pepper Stadium.

Bookmark this page now - the livestream will commence here shortly before kick-off at 3pm on Saturday.

This week the stream will feature live commentary from the ground, bringing you the latest opinions, insights and match analysis.
Chasing their fourth-straight win, the Panthers face a Knights outfit who are desperate to get off the bottom of the competition table.

Panthers ISP side (final team confirmed 2pm Saturday)

1. Dylan EDWARDS
2. Josh HALL
3. George JENNINGS
4. Will SMITH (c)
5. Malakai WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
6. Zach DOCKAR-CLAY
7. Jamie SOWARD
8. Andy SAUNDERS
9. James SEGEYARO
10. Viliame KIKAU
11. Corey HARAWIRA-NAERA
12. Sione KATOA
13. Tyrone MAY
14. Brendan ATTWOOD
15. Ben GARCIA
16. Paea PUA
17. Corey WADDELL
18. Oliver CLARK

http://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news/2016/06/16/livestream_panthers_.html

Good to at least see some Panthers action with the reserves play on the weekend.

Wonder when the NYC match V Melbourne will be rescheduled?

Nealo 12

Bench
It will be a wet Saturday... but I think I might just go and watch it at the ground.
Will they open the gates for free... but more important will the bars be open !

GongPanther

Referee
It will be a wet Saturday... but I think I might just go and watch it at the ground.
Will they open the gates for free... but more important will the bars be open !

Last week they opened the gates for nix.I'd ring the club before going Neal,if you don't want to shell out some sheckles.

Nealo 12

Bench
Happy to pay just hope to have a refreshment while watching a good old fashioned flogging !

GongPanther

Referee
A couple of late changes as Steve Georgallis names his Panthers side to face Newcastle in the Intrust Super Premiership NSW at Pepper Stadium.

WATCH THE GAME LIVE HERE: http://bit.ly/Rd15Live
Panthers ISP v Newcastle ISP
3pm Saturday @ Pepper Stadium

FREE ENTRY

1. Dylan EDWARDS
2. Josh HALL
3. George JENNINGS
4. Will SMITH (c)
5. Malakai WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
6. Zach DOCKAR-CLAY
7. Jamie SOWARD
8. Andy SAUNDERS
12. Sione KATOA
10. Viliame KIKAU
11. Corey HARAWIRA-NAERA
14. Brendan ATTWOOD
13. Tyrone MAY

16. Paea PUA
19. Jarome LUAI
20. Jerry KEY
21. Oliver CLARK

http://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news/2016/06/18/cup_late_mail_round_.html

cainen

Juniors
Wouldn't be surprised if Segs has all but signed with someone else before June 30 so isn't playing.

GongPanther

Referee
Panthers lead 16-6 1/2 time.Since Penrith lost Tyrone May to a knee injury,the Panthers have lost their way for the final 10 minutes of the 1st half.

cainen

Juniors
No issues here. Game pretty much over. Penrith played pretty well. Newcastle woeful.

Latest posts