What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reserves Rd 14 v Knights

Tiger05

First Grade
I watched it. We weren't great. McQueen put in but he had a lot of errors. Elijah Taylor was great. Reynolds was average. I though Gamble was pretty good.

Kane Bradley looked okay as did the Talau boy.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I watched it. We weren't great. McQueen put in but he had a lot of errors. Elijah Taylor was great. Reynolds was average. I though Gamble was pretty good.

Kane Bradley looked okay as did the Talau boy.

Same thoughts as me

Was a horrible game. Considering the amount of first graders we had compared the Knights we should have lapped them. I realise the conditions were terrible but that’s not an excuse.

Taylor and Momirovski both good. Garner and Reynolds were ordinary. Madden played as I’ve seen him in 20s, his kicking game is his strength with a pin point bomb for our first try.

Talau and Bradley didn’t get many opportunities but both looked ok, I didn’t realize how big Talau is, boys going to be a monster.

Tiger05

First Grade
Talau looks like an edge backrower doesn't he. Taylor is a first grader. If he was bigger he'd be a weapon in the middle.

Momo did go okay. Reynolds tried and the conditions were terrible. He just isn't a marquee player.

The unknown

Juniors
Imo 1st graders are just never going to bust their but in reserve grade. And especially if they are rumoured to be being pushed out of the club

Good to hear our youngsters atleast having a dig though

Keep Madden in reserves for the rest of the year and let him develop under Marshall & Reynolds. We desperately need this kid to become a gem

Tiger05

First Grade
I thought McQueen, ET and Reynolds all tried hard. Madden wasn't very good but it's early days.

Latest posts