What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retire Ben Hunt

John moz

Juniors
The last 4 weeks no idea on last tackle boring kicks . At Home last game after a embarrassing game last week didn't want to run the ball no direction after half time 26.6 up.
Last 40 minutes didn't turn up the back line needs a complete clean out next season.
J SUA captain next season and Hunt to be released or retire frustrating to watch fans leaving before game .

saintmar

Juniors
The last 4 weeks no idea on last tackle boring kicks . At Home last game after a embarrassing game last week didn't want to run the ball no direction after half time 26.6 up.
Last 40 minutes didn't turn up the back line needs a complete clean out next season.
J SUA captain next season and Hunt to be released or retire frustrating to watch fans leaving before game .
The ladt 4vweeks😂

Jersey No 14

Juniors
Fellow Queenslander and former St George Captain Mark Coyne should sucker punch Hunt right in the chops for bringing our Captaincy into disrepute.
Hunt has dropped his bottom lip and behaved like a petulant child.

This is on him!
Dropping the high ball years ago is nothing compared to his recent poor leadership qualities

His actions are the mark of him as a man and St George- Illawarra Captain.
I could throw words in here to shame the man but I believe he has no shame.
A leader of men would have thrown his soul at keeping us afloat- instead he chose to deliberately let us sink.

In my view (alone) he is the poorest Captain quite possibly in our entire history.

There are a few immortals we know who would roll over in their graves at our recent capitulation.

That guy should NEVER be allowed to wear that Red V jersey again- just on principle alone.

Again - All this - this doing - IS On YOU.
I hope you are proud.
But somehow I don’t think it would matter, nor do I think you would care.

Release - Granted!!!!!!!!

Latest posts