What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retired Players

dollface

Juniors
Hi,i've been wondering what players such as Ryan Girdler and Martin Lang have been up to since they retired?I haven't really heard anything about them.

The Rhino

Juniors
Marty is living up on the Gold Coast with his wife and family. Girds is doing odd bits for the Footy Show. And that about sums up the 2 of them. Girds shows up at Penrith games every now and then. Oh, and Penrith training as well.

Fibroman

First Grade
If Girds had any ticker he'd still be playing. Bangers on the other hand got smacked in the melon that many times, that he had to pull up stumps or he'd be dane bread.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Talking about tennis ... isn't the starlight celebrity tennis day coming up sometime soon where our Girds likes to be seen with a racquet in his hand? Or have I completely missed it?

Fibroman

First Grade
I've heard Girds gets involved in things involving rackets? Maybe noisy parties?.........or other such like naughtiness?

Fibroman

First Grade
cainen said:
Money laundering rackets?

Yes. I've heard he's left the odd 50 in his strides after a night on the pee one double five and put it through the wash. Money laundering? I think not.

Latest posts