What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reuben Fox

Eion

First Grade
Far out, what a story. Thanks for sharing Blue, it’s great you’re in a place to do so.

Pumped the sharks have looked after you and your boy and you’re both enjoying the ride! The mighties have given us plenty of grief, but also some amazing experiences.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Geez man that's hard to read, absolutely horrifying!! I hope you guys continue to grow in strength as a family and find more comfort and happiness as you move forward. If I can help in some way, please inbox me. I'm actually venturing into individual disability Cert 3. start on Sept 19th. I'll have about 120 hours of voluntary work available next year. I know that probably sounds a bit weird from an anonymous poster on LU but just putting it out there anyway mate.

All the best to your family and son.

bluefox68

Staff member
Geez man that's hard to read, absolutely horrifying!! I hope you guys continue to grow in strength as a family and find more comfort and happiness as you move forward. If I can help in some way, please inbox me. I'm actually venturing into individual disability Cert 3. start on Sept 19th. I'll have about 120 hours of voluntary work available next year. I know that probably sounds a bit weird from an anonymous poster on LU but just putting it out there anyway mate.

All the best to your family and son.
Not weird at all, mate…
It’s a whole new world out there for us, as we continue to navigate our new life.
We’ll both keep it in the back of our minds, and see what happens!
Hope you enjoy the studies and the industry. It certainly changes your perspective on things…

DJDL

Bench
Dude that's f$*&ing hectic.
As others have said that was very hard to read, so I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like to go through something like that.

It sounds like you've accepted it for what it is, and are coping as best you can, so hats off to you.

This place is obviously a good escape for you and, as you can see from all the messages, despite it being populated with a bunch of Quigs', we're all Sharks fans and band together in times of need.

All the best to you and Reuben, mate.
I hope the Sharkies can bring you guys plenty of joy over the next month or so.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Hey Blue... sorry to hear about your young blokes situation mate. When you hear about they sort of shit it puts everything into perspective. Sounds like you're an awesome dad and you and your family are navigating a difficult situation as best as you possibly can. Kudos to you mate and all the best moving forward.

As others have said it all and better . For my part can I add ,having cared for my Dad before he died , You can burn yourself out and then be no good to anyone ,including yourself and rest of family. Im sure you dont need me to tell you that. Just saying it as way of letting you know if you ever need a break ,to get away and recharge, I live just south of Gympie and have a big house. Something like a weekend of going to footbrawl games and sharing sharks memories with a fellow fan would be fun for me if you ever want . Its a dream of mine too to travel to Shark park one day and see a game . Maybe in 2023 to watch the defending premiers .

bluefox68

Staff member
As others have said it all and better . For my part can I add ,having cared for my Dad before he died , You can burn yourself out and then be no good to anyone ,including yourself and rest of family. Im sure you dont need me to tell you that. Just saying it as way of letting you know if you ever need a break ,to get away and recharge, I live just south of Gympie and have a big house. Something like a weekend of going to footbrawl games and sharing sharks memories with a fellow fan would be fun for me if you ever want . Its a dream of mine too to travel to Shark park one day and see a game . Maybe in 2023 to watch the defending premiers .
Mate - that is so generous - thank you!

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Never been to shark park battered? We gotta fix that.

Latest posts