What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reynolds

get amongst it

Juniors
Just wanted to know how the young guy went on the weekend?
anyone think he is any good, heard raps on him a year or so back.
wat do u dogs fans think?

doggie_4_life

Juniors
Showed signs of promise when he debut against the raiders, played very well off the bench against the eels, a very handy impact player, hope he stays in the side for the rest of the year

ouwet

Bench
Showed signs of promise when he debut against the raiders, played very well off the bench against the eels, a very handy impact player, hope he stays in the side for the rest of the year

Also a local junior with passion for the club.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Fantastic. Very happy with his performance the other night, especially after copping a knock.

BDGS

Bench
Great little tough player that produces some spark and has some mongrel about him, something we need without Ennis in the side.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Interesting... both our replacement hookers have the initials 'JR' and were both born in 1989! You wouldn't think it, but Romelo is ½ Aboriginal and ½ Italian... well I guess his surname kind of gives the Italian part away!

mase11

Juniors
Just wanted to know how the young guy went on the weekend?
anyone think he is any good, heard raps on him a year or so back.
wat do u dogs fans think?

big fan of this kid - plays with a heap of passion and is very tough and all this 1st grade experience he is getting now will only make him better for next season .. i see a massive 2012 for him and i think he is must for the vacant 5/8 position.

hellteam

First Grade
Reynolds is awesome, seen him play a few times now. He's fiesty, kind of like Ennis - with some actual skill (unlike Ennis)

shasha

Juniors
He has the potential to be alot better then Ennis!!

He is a physical player who does not shy away from the physical stuff of the game. Also is able to play 80 minutes at hooker.
Has plenty more skill then Ennis, alot quicker out of dummy half, with alot more ball skills. But also, has the ability to play half and five eight, and have an impact from those positions.

I think is alot better then Keating, and think while Ennis is around, should partner Hodkinson in the halves after Roberts leaves next year.

Bulldog Force

Referee
He has the potential to be alot better then Ennis!!

He is a physical player who does not shy away from the physical stuff of the game. Also is able to play 80 minutes at hooker.
Has plenty more skill then Ennis, alot quicker out of dummy half, with alot more ball skills. But also, has the ability to play half and five eight, and have an impact from those positions.

I think is alot better then Keating, and think while Ennis is around, should partner Hodkinson in the halves after Roberts leaves next year.
Reynolds, whilst a good player, does not have the leadership qualities that Ennis has. Ennis can lift a team when need be!

MatthewA

Juniors
All this talk about Reynolds being better than Ennis... hahaha The kid has played a couple of first grade games for god's sake... Ennis is not only a leader but more than worthy of being named in the top 3 hookers in the game. He's an asset to the club.

Packy

Bench
I think Reynolds has alot of improvement in him but long term I prefer him over Ennis.

Packy

Bench
Well I didnt really say much there.

Reynolds continues to impress me. I was worried about his defence at 1st. I am not so much anymore. His fitness is up there too. Showing lots of promise.

dogslife

Coach
When Ennis comes back in, <insert coach's name here> needs to find a place for both reynolds and Romelo, they've both just got a lot of mongrel about them, some of the other pricks in the team could learn from them

Last edited:

Bulldog Force

Referee
When Ennis comes back in, <insert coach's name here> needs to find a place for both reynolds and Romelo, they've both just got a lot of mongrel about them, some of the other pricks in the team could learn from them
There's only room for one hooker on the bench.

Latest posts