What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rhinos v Bulls starting line ups

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Here are tomorrow's line up's for what seem's to be the hottest match in Super League

Bradford Bulls starting line up's as follows: Withers, Reardon, *Bridge, Vaikona, Vainikolo, Aaron Smith, Moore,
Vagana, Anderson, Fielden, Peacock, Parker, Radford, Langley, L Pryce,
Deacon, Paul, Johnson.

Leeds Rhinos:
Richard Mathers Francis Cummins Chev Walker Keith Senior Marcus Bai Andrew Dunemann Rob Burrow Ryan Bailey Matt Diskin Barrie McDermott Dave Furner Willie Poching Kevin Sinfield (c) Danny McGuire Danny Ward Chris Feather Wayne McDonald

seen as Bridge played against the Rhinos under 21's tonight, where expecting ingured Hape, who has been out since round 1 to be fit from a broken arm.

JasonE

Bench
Two points, I cant believe Dunemann gets a start cos he is rubbish and Danny McGuire is a star, if it is just because of Smith's rotation policy then it's the wrong game to experiment.

Also, Kohe-Love should have to earn his spot and not just walk back in because he's fit, this happens too much with English clubs.

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
Can't believe he's dropped McGuire, he's this month's player of the month isn't he?

It's gonna be a great game, too tought to call. Tipped Leeds on oztips but I'm not too sure!

JasonE

Bench
Apparently Danny has started the game but Hape walks straight back in and Pryce onto the bench.

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Duneman, rubbish, he had a awsome match yesterday, made some great dummy's, and set up a TRY.

Bulls sucked in the first 20, came back just before half time, came out good, then lost the gist, let there head's slip to the Rhinos, who took advantage.
I think Ganson, made a few harsh call's towards the Bulls, but maybe that's me been biast!

Last 10 minutes, Bulls came back stronger but lost it with some errors, oh well, let's see if we fall to the feet of St Helens on Monday!

Holla if you here, Go the Bulls! :D

You're my losers, but I'm darn proud :lol:

ali

Bench
Onya Leeds. The tide is turning. I would have loved to have been there.

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
Ganson had a great game. The linesmen let him down though. Ganson made the right call at one point but then the linesman flagged up and totally ballsed it up. It wasn't the ref that you should be blaming DrewBeliever, it was the linesmen. Though I thought there wasn't really that many dodgy decisions at all. Leeds thoroughly deserved it and McGuire was awesome.

Asim

Juniors
The only complaint I can have about Ganson is his ridiculous referrals to the video refs of some of the tries.

I thought Marcus Bai knocked on when he scored his try but that was down to the video ref to spot and I don't think it would have affected the result, the best team won on the night and I'm not disheartened about our prospects because I thought it was a few little things that cost us, and they can be put right.

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
I thought the Bai try was a no try as well. The rule has gone crazy - from what I could see, Bai went in to play the ball!

Not confident at all for Monday. Think you'll beat us fairly comfortably. Still, looking forward to making the trip to Odsal, it's a pretty nice stadium when the weather's ok :D

Asim

Juniors
That makes two of us who aren't confident then, I'm not sure I ever will be confident of beating the Saints again, as the preview I've just done for Red, Amber and Black shows - it's early days for us with a lot of changes in the play to get used to having lost Lowes and Forshaw in particular but the under-rated Gartner and Naylor as well, as long as we don't get rolled over again I won't be too upset because I think the signs are there that we will be there or thereabouts again come October.

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
From what I've seen of Bradford this year, it looks to me that you really miss Lowes. The forward pack don't seem to be getting on as big a roll without him. Aaron Smith had a couple of good games but you looked much livelier when Robbie came on at hooker.

I expect Bradford to be up there come October, as you've said. Leeds will be an interesting one. They've got off to another good start and people are tipping them for success and for it to be their year. But can Smith keep it going or will they fizzle out like in previous years.

I don't think a loss will be too disastorous to either side. Both sides are coming off the back of very tough games and to back up in a matter of days is a pretty hard task. Having Gleeson back will be a big boost, I think I prefer Hoops at stand off and Scully at loose forward.

Asim

Juniors
Obviously Jimmy has been a great loss, I don't know if there is any hooker anywhere in the world who could replace him in the role he played in our game pattern.

The forwards certainly aren't being led around the field this season like in the last few years and while Aaron Smith is a great prospect it will take some time for him to grow into the role, Robbie Paul at 9 is the way I'd go but his game is very different to that of Lowes.

I think it is foolish for anyone to expect us to just pick up from where we left off last year, especially in the tight games where the work of Lowes and Forshaw has been crucial over the last couple of years. In some cases there is no substitute for experience.

Latest posts